HealthEZ Employee Reviews

Do not work here
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 18, 2018
Worst place I've ever worked. Management is unreasonable and unpredictable. Very stressful and toxic environment. Loyal, good people being mistreated.
Toxic environment
Employee (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJune 4, 2018
Very toxic work environment. The owner and the President (owners brother) will help at employees in front of other people. Ownership is not taken by management but lots of finger pointing.
Productive, Busy, and Repetitive
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNSeptember 26, 2016
Pretty decent job, sometimes favoritism is present, and not really able to move up. Pay is pretty good, sometimes you feel like your doing 3 peoples jobs.
Pros
summer grilling, pay good, no weekends.
Cons
30 minute lunch breaks, things arent handled properly sometimes
Worst job ever
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNMarch 16, 2016
This was the worst work environment I have ever been in. I was hired for a job that had been empty for almost a year, and they wouldn't properly train me.
Then they got mad because I wasn't doing my job, the one they never trained me on.
They are also against workers who have families and do not understand certain uncontrollable predicaments that involve your children.
They also had me doing work that had nothing to do with my job position/description.
DONT WORK HERE!!!
Cons
I do not recommend this company at all
anonymous (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNOctober 19, 2015
This company is stating in it's job ads that they have never had a layoff. So we are stable! This statement is a lie. There were several layoffs while I worked there.

They also state that they pay well. The starting wage is not great and the yearly payraise, which I was told was great, was a quarter of a dollar.

After working at this company and seeing how they do business I would never take insurance through my work if they were the TPA. I know of cases where clients were able to access other client's healthcare statements, and were employees were able to access thier own accounts. I heard the lies that they told thier clients and saw the favoritism to certain groups and employees.
Worst place to work
Customer Service Rep. (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJune 7, 2015
This has to be one of the worst places I have ever worked for. The employees were either leaving every week or being fired. There was a hostile work environment and constant worry if you will be let go. The CS manger was horrible and hostile. Overall, they have no solid structure of leadership. They can't retain people due to the hostile work environment.
Pros
Staring Salary ok
Cons
No leadership, employees leaving constantly
Productive, yet stressful, work environment
Project Manager and Intern Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 14, 2015
Highly productive team of talented staff with a tight social and professional bond. The small-size and high staff turnover rate of the enabled me to take on new large projects ambitiously and frequently presented such opportunities for one to prove ones-self; excellent place to prove ones ability to excel. Steep vertical hierarchy. Stressful at times due to a very high staff turnover rate attributed to lack of attention to quality of talent upon certain hires due to immediate needs to fill these certain positions.
Great people to work with
Admin Asst for the Executive Vice President (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNOctober 15, 2014
Enjoyed the people
Variety of different tasks
Learned a lot from various departments
Enjoyed helping the marketing department the most
Terrible place to work
Utilization Review Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNOctober 21, 2013
HealthEZ was the WORST job of my career. One day the HR Director (who quit 2 wks later) & the President/CEO walked up to me & told me I was fired. When I asked why, they refused to tell me. Very cold, boring, clicky environment.
Cons
Boring, clicky environment