HealthPRO Heritage Employee Reviews

I loved heritage .
CNA (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLSeptember 10, 2018
Heritage was a great job that I had to let go 7 months into my pregnancy . I couldn't lift the 25 lbs requirement . All in all I really enjoyed working with the patients there!
Pros
The nurses really show appreciation
Cons
Short breaks
na
Rehab Manager, Currently on staff PTA (Current Employee) –  Mayfield, KYAugust 23, 2018
It has been a great company to work for. I have learned skills to elevate my performance, and better serve my patients. I will always miss working with the staff.
Great Company
PTA (Current Employee) –  KentuckyAugust 23, 2018
I have worked for several LTC companies and I have to say, this one is the best one yet. Salaries are good and support from our Regional is wonderful..... very friendly, fair and supportive. Caseload varies, but mostly fairly busy for the most part. Big PRN staff which is helpful.
Stressful work environment, poor management with no support!
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYAugust 16, 2018
In my 30+ year career as a Physical Therapist this company was the most unprofessional company I have ever worked for. Absolutely no support from the director or upper management. No respect for your knowledge and experience. No raises in 3 years. Always had problems finding coverage when therapists were out. Staff were treated like robots not professionals. They did not value your professional license. It was all about productivity and not about patient care. Any therapist thinking about taking a job with Health Pro should seriously reconsider!
Pros
PTO and CEU's
Cons
No raises, no support from management, no communication within the department such as departmental meetings etc!
Documentation focused company that offers few bonuses
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  KYAugust 11, 2018
Documentation focused company that offers few bonuses. Constantly remind you of what you do “wrong” but no bonuses or moral building incentives are offered for good performance.
inabilty to appreciate employees
Therapist (Former Employee) –  illinoisAugust 8, 2018
It is difficult to do a good job, with high productivity expectations, very little problem resolution and continuall trying to justifying your skills, without the support of Upper Management. This company represents the negative reputations of Large Corporations. Employed for several years, no pay increase in four years, poor communication between clinical staff and clerical staff and even less between what is supposed to be support staff/management.
Health care has become a business, everywhere, but patient care is not a priority for this company. Outcomes are strictly driven by the caring and compassionate therapists, that seem to be the bottom of the barrel.
Pros
there is automony and flexibility
Cons
high stress little reward
Great Manager
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 6, 2018
The building is old and outdated but the management is great. CEU are included when you get hired so licensing is easy and free. The work life balance is good due to great PRN pool and management.
Good teamwork
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCAugust 6, 2018
Great rehab director. Good benefits for full time employees. Provides free access to continuing education.Corporate HR dept slow with call back and follow up.
Relaxing Workplace
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, OHJuly 31, 2018
Great Management
Good Collaboration.
Enjoy working with Coworkers
Coworkers very supportive and willing to assist.
Was employed at PRN/Oncall Status
Competitive Salary
Unethical expectation
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 30, 2018
Constantly expecting more and more documentation from their therapist while maintaining a high productivity standard , also expecting that to somehow get done, while the clinician is at work and turning a blind eye when the clinicians take work home. Well aware of how many hours are unpaid but don't care as long as the bottom line is met. Their vice president of compliance holds extremely high expectations of others but when asked specific questions can't deliver the information, he dances around the topics as does most of the other corporate team. Stay away from this company
Pros
Competitive wages for the area
Cons
Untrustworthy, unethical, unrealistic
good benefits
COTA/L (Former Employee) –  Erwin, TNJuly 12, 2018
This company had good benefits and paid time off. The corporate company was good and responded to us swiftly. Insurance was well and covered many things.
Taking care of the patients was my ultimate task.
Lead Cook/Aide (Former Employee) –  Farmville, NCJuly 2, 2018
I appreciated my co-worker. I learned how to improvise. Sometimes the hours was short and some times long. Management was flexible. The hardest part of the job was keeping tabs on temps and sanitation. The most enjoyable part was tasting the finished product especially being the cook.
Therapy Business based on caseload with inconsistent hours
Lead Therapist (Current Employee) –  Crestwood, ILJuly 1, 2018
I have learned a great deal in this role managing the therapy department in my building but due to inconsistent levels of therapy caseload, my hours have been impacted directly affecting my income potential.
Pros
Benefit package is good
Cons
Stressful work environment with inconsistent hours
Very nice place tto work for
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Cleveland OhioJune 25, 2018
Staff was wonderful to work with. They were very needy to the patients. They were understanding to the everyday life of a mother with kids. It was just a great company!!
No raise, no benefits, no reviews, inequality
Administrative assistant/rehab tech (Former Employee) –  IllinoisJune 18, 2018
The pay is no good for the amount of work that needs to be completed. The people that work for this company treat there employees terribly. Management is awful, and the rules constantly change, there is no consistency of this company.
I am new as an employee to this company.
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COJune 17, 2018
I am unable to make any fair judgement about this company at this time as I am a new employee with them. My previous employer transitioned their in house therapy department to HealthPRO - Heritage consulting firm, starting July 2018, and I am in transition.
enjoyable but a dead end job
Rehab Technician (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJune 14, 2018
I was a tech at heritage. I truly enjoyed my job, but the pay is not acceptable and there is no opportunity to advance and little to no chance of getting a raise.
Pros
fun work environment
Cons
pay
Horrible company —- no regard for employees
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 13, 2018
Company makes you pay for mandatory yearly TB tests, yearly physicals, CPR recertification every 2 years. Won’t pay continuing education unless similar course not found on CEU 360 site they use and even then will not pay for it...Must be productive 83% to 85% for therapists and 88% to 90% for assistants every day depending on the facility...soon to be increased to 100 % if they can get away with it. Expects perfection for documentation but must be done timely for productivity. Threatened with “call from VP AT HOME” and job termination if not consistently productive. Company reportedly decreased everyone’s pay 2% in 2013 and has wage freeze ongoing. Hours NOT flexible depending on facility manager rules. Expected to attend meetings with director while performing documentation. Not paid for meetings but expected to attend. Berated in front of coworkers. Forced to document on iPads that don’t work properly with poor syncing capabilities.
Why still there? I need to have gainful employment. Jobs hard to come by in Chicago.
Pros
Minimal weekend work
Cons
Productivity expectations, detailed and extensive documentation requirements, wage freeze, poor management
Horrible....i paid for employment screenings etc and wad never reimbursed
OT (Former Employee) –  NHJune 9, 2018
I was offered a job then told a week before hire i was not needed, their manager would do treatments. They are horrible....i could have filed for unemployment since i had a job and then it was taken away.....
Pros
Cons
Run
Questionable ethics, inconsistent caseload
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  TennesseeJune 6, 2018
I Expected to enjoy this job however it did not turn out that way. Constant changes to the way you should document and what you should be doing as a therapist. Productivity mentioned often. Very inconsistent caseload making it hard to actually make money since you are paid per hour, never a raise or opportunity for advancement. They expect you to be available full time but will cancel you if they don't need you. At least with PRN it's not so one sided. No holiday pay and no perk for working the holiday. Questionable ethics and Management does not support any report of fraud. Schedule could be Monday- Friday or Tuesday- Saturday because they need weekend coverage. I really like geriatrics but this was not for me.
Pros
IPads for documentation, Paycheck
Cons
Productivity driven, lack of ethics, no raises, documentation, inconsistent caseload, work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthPRO Heritage. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight