HealthSource of Ohio Employee Reviews

Caring company
LPN Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Washington Court House, OHApril 16, 2018
I've been with healthsource for 5 years now. I love every minute. Great team work. Great management. I truly feel like I make a difference for my patients and my community. We get bonuses and special gifts throughout the year. I definitely feel appreciated from everyone I work with.
Pros
Hours. Family matters
Cons
N/a
Fqhc
Community Outreach Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHFebruary 19, 2018
Fast paced health center providing care for all people of the demographic spectrum regardless of ability to pay at the time of service. Provides great service to under-served communities.
Community driven organization - financially sound
Milford (Current Employee) –  Milford, OHJanuary 4, 2018
Overall great local organizational - commute is great!

The organization genuinely mission driven and community focused. The past year you can feel the culture shift in a very positive manner!

Employee appreciation is on the rise!
Pros
Salary, Benefits, Pay
Healthcare
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Batavia, OHAugust 31, 2017
a typical day was rooming between 20 and 30 patients a day
interaction with patients and patient care
fast pace environment with many things to do including calls and messages and putting important information into the computers.
Pros
interaction with patients
Cons
barely enough time for a break, no team playing, over worked and underpaid
Good company to work for, I learned a lot as it was my first job out of college
Outreach/Advocacy Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHNovember 15, 2016
I had a job different from most at HealthSource as it included traveling over the entire service area. This was great because I got to meet lots of our patients and our providers. For having limited resources, HealthSource really does try to do its best to serve the communities.
HSO is a joke!
Patient Babysitter (Current Employee) –  Batavia, OHApril 29, 2016
When I first started a few yrs back, I loved my job. However, in the past 2 yrs, this place has tanked. They could care less about their employees, and DO NOT care about the patients. Their main concern is MONEY! They overwork their employees and never follow through on situations that actually need addressed. Leadership is non existent. Pay is terrible. They do give good bonuses, but you work your butt off for it. Corporate is full of clowns who just run around with a notebook, pretending to know whats going on and firing key people, just to spice things up. Oh! You gotta love how they hire outsiders to make big decisions. Honestly, I have to stop typing, im getting annoyed, with each letter.
Pros
Bonuses, awesome staff
Cons
Management, salary, benefits
Big business but great people
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milford, OhioAugust 21, 2015
Great company to work for as far as people and doctors. I loved working for this company in the beginning, but at the end they wanted to see more patients in less time. Patient care kinda went down hill from there.
Previously a great place to work, was at one time very family oriented, geared toward best patient care.
RMA/Family Practice/Pediatrics (Current Employee) –  Milford, OHSeptember 18, 2013
The "mission" at Healthsource of Ohio has experienced some changes in recent years, with superior patient care and focus dwindling. No longer are the employees viewed as valuable assets, and the pay is not along the competitive level lines. I have learned a lot about patient care, obtained better people skills, and had some of the best co-workers that I have ever had.
The hardest part of the job, is the constant cutting back by the organization, thus leaving the staff without some of the tools, or staff to assist in getting the job done in an expedient manner.
The most enjoyable part of the job, is to be able to help someone who needs assistance, and getting positive feedback from those individuals. Knowing that a difference has been made in their situation.
Pros
Hours of operation, closed holidays.
Cons
No breaks, very short lunches. And that the company has lost sight of the mission that it was launched under.
Very busy office
Health Partner Circle (Current Employee) –  Mount Orab, OHSeptember 2, 2013
This workplace is very fast pace and a very busy doctors office. The people that I work with are very friendly and professional.
Pros
Friendly Co workers
Cons
Lots of hours, little time with kids.
fast paced work environment
Medical Assistant/ receptionist (Current Employee) –  New Richmond, OHJune 5, 2013
Check in patients, check vitals and input data in the computer, perform any in office testing that needs to be done and give patient orders for referrals or diagnostic testing, also check patients out and take payments for services provided.
Pros
lots of good people to work with

Want to know more about HealthSource of Ohio?

Ask a question
I cannot be objective, I ran the theraputic foster care home
Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Seaman, OHApril 16, 2013
took kids in for short term stays, some respite care. Dealt with kids better than their parents. The parents were most of the kids problems, it was really bad for some of them. Made me happy when I could make a difference. I still have contact with some of them occasionally.
Pros
working with the kids
Cons
kids not being cooperative--or their family members

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthSource of Ohio. Our community is ready to answer.