HealthStar Physicians Employee Reviews

Productive and Very Two-Faced Environment
Phlebotomist Technician (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNJanuary 22, 2019
I learned that you can't trust people you work with, and that the bosses will side with their veteran employees rather than someone new. I also learned that working in a place like that is very cutthroat and people are cruel. I wouldn't recommend this place for anyone that doesn't have at least 5 years experience doing this.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Excellent workplace
Nursing (Current Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARApril 12, 2018
Couldn’t find a better group of doctors to work for! Excellent work environment. Would definitely recommend working for this group without hesitation!
It was a learning process.
Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNJanuary 28, 2018
It was a learning process. I had to work 180 hours to complete my externship. The office manager and doctors was great people. The employees on the other hand wasnt pleasant.
Pros
Free meals when the pharmacuticle reps came.
Cons
Employee not pleasant.
Laid back work environment, not too hard. Learned alot
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, TNOctober 9, 2017
Healthstar Physicians is a big corporation with many locations, but they didn't offer much for pay or raises. I seen that there was no room yo advance in that job so i went to lincare.
extern site
Extern Site (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, TNJune 26, 2017
Great experience . I checked people and took their bottles to come to their rooms as in their medications .everyone there was really nice .and put their information in the computer system .
Fun fast paced enviroinment
Front office assistant (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, TNJune 26, 2016
Lots of interaction with patients. Learned valuable infrmation about insurances and medical terminology. Great environment with great coworkers and Physicians.
Hard place to work
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNApril 21, 2016
The hard thing was no one had your back. You had to look out for yourself and you felt like you would lose your job with only 1 mistake. I worked weekend shift and I loved all the techs that I worked with.
health care
CNA (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNApril 11, 2016
worked on computers daily, worked with patients in take and out take, vitals, co-workers loved them, learned to pre cert procedures, help doctor with patients, call insurance companies get approval or denial of procedure to be done, spoke with hospitals to book rooms for procedures.
Pros
able to grow with company
Cons
long hours, not so well CEO
has been a greath opportunity
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Morristown TNFebruary 15, 2015
I have learned many things with the company and met some great people. There has been great room for advancement and people willing to show you more about your job.
not good place to work
LPN (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNOctober 2, 2013
was suppose to have surgery and was approved for it then month before was suppose to be done they terminated my job.
Pros
nice doctor
Cons
two faced
Great doctors
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNNovember 19, 2012
I worked here while I was in Nursing school and am grateful for the experience!
Pros
many free lunches from pharm sales groups, friendly staff, great doctors
Wonderful Workplace
LPN (Current Employee) –  Morristown, TennesseeOctober 13, 2012
Healthstar is a wonderful place to work. Management exceeds all expectations. The typical day begins at 8am and ends around 5:30 to 6 pm. My co-workers strive to be the best. They provide excellent patient care, work well with others, and always go above and beyond. The hardest part of the current position is helping each and every patient like I feel they should be treated. I few them all as family and wish I could give them the support as such. The most enjoyable part of my job is fulfilling needs. The physicians care about the staff and go above beyond to show their appreciation for our hard work.
Pros
exceptional management, organized, team-work
Cons
pay
Gained Knowledge in Bone Densitometry
X-Ray Technologist/Densitometry (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARApril 27, 2012
I have learned so much with this job.
I was allowed to fill in so many areas such as Bone Densitometry, Lab, Appointent setting at the front desk.
I worked for Healthstar Research but I was able to fill in at their Hamilton West clinic in lab and x-ray.
I also got to work at their contracted HS VA clinic some helping in checking in patients and x-ray.
Pros
learning opportunities
Cons
not enough honesty and openess with employees