Healthstat Employee Reviews

Great company to work for!
I enjoyed working with the company. They are very understanding and willing to work with their employees when it comes to family life. As well as, offering good benefits.
Pros
Work independently, cares about their employee's, good benefits
Cons
Standards change frequently, some times hard to get straight forward consistent answers
Great Company to work for
Healthstat has lots of opportunities to travel and make huge advances in record breaking time. This is a very innovative company that will play a significant rope in modern day Healthcare .
Just Don't Even Bother
Not worth your time. Benefits are ridiculous and time off is always wrong, payroll is late sometimes. Management is atrocious. Way too many chiefs and not enough Indians.
Dont do it to yourself
They're going to set you up in the interview like it's all peaches and cream and a great place to work but it is all a lie. My office manager didn't even have clinical experience so she had no idea what was going on AND she had no sense of personal responsibility. The medical assistant wasn't even a certified medical assistant, she was a phlebotomist and a pathological liar with some serious underlying mental health issues. And they treat the staff like trash. It's so terrible to work somewhere where the manager and ONE staff member have a weird relationship and the manager is telling ALL the other staffs business to this girl. I was barely there 6 months and had to get out of there before I went insane.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
No room for growth, no tuition reimbursement, no trust.
Good place
I liked working there but I didn't like that it was only part time. Only worked 3 days a week and 2 days were only 6 hours, the other 10 with a lunch. I liked the PA I shirked with but getting ahold of management was bad because they were in south Carolina and always out of office.
Healthstat
My advice to anyone that see job opportunities from this company. DON'T DO IT. Currently they have switched payroll vendors and guess who's suffering? Salary employees. It should be against the law for this company to be allowed to render any service or to be open. They don't promote within or give staff the opportunity to advance within the company.Worst decision everevermadeand f
A good company tp work for
The company is a good family oriented organization to work for. Good at giving time off for personal business, very caring and sympathetic. Not a micro manage company.
Great starting job
Most of the people who work here are very nice, it is sometimes a laid back place to work. Upper management seem to be out of touch or unconcerned about employees under them. Newer managers seem to want to help their employees, but those above them, hold them back, and don’t always allow them to make necessary changes for the better.
Pros
Fruit and veggies every week
Cons
Upper management not flexible with change that needs to happen.
Awesome place to work
The job was awesome. You get to meet all of the most important people of the city, those that are out everyday to protect us. I enjoyed working with the Nurse Providers we had to fill in and co-workers. It was not a stressful job. I liked that our Office Manager always put our well-being before the job. The company truly cares about the employee and their families.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
Headquarters is out of state
Horrible job
Things started out great. The office manager/MA is the worst she discuss other employees business with others. She pretends to be your friend but is a trick if you are not submissive to her. She is a true definition of a snake. They believe her because she has been there so long. If the get rid of her and the account manager it would be a great place to work.
Micromanagement and unrealistic expectations
Instead of building a culture of dedication and autonomy among mid-level sales and service associates, they established unrealistic micro goals and applied them across all client relationships. This was overburdensome and displaced valuable work tasks which further justified their dismissal of some employees.
Pros
health insurance
Cons
travel, distrust, 50+hr weeks
Horrible
Double standards depending on what group you are in with.
Rules and policies change so often, you can’t keep up. If they change, employees get screwed out of something.

Management changes just as often. A good one comes in and tries to fix the problems then is fired.
Pros
Worked with some good people. Travel. Pay is good.
Cons
Work not guaranteed for PRN. Racial issues.
Not work for them again
Do not recognize your good work. Only if something not right.
Do not appreciate the people that work for them. The ones that work in the office and dress sexy are the ones that move up.
Productive work place
I enjoyed working for the company 4.5 years, they followed proper work ethics. They were focused on helping people, serving and doing what they could to serve their clients.
Pros
Annual gift
Cons
short breaks
Relaxed Atmosphere
Fun place to work with a very relaxed atmosphere! Great deal of travel for certain positions. The management team is amazing. Office perks and overall benefits are amazing!
Pros
Free Fruit every Thursday, Amazing benefits, great managment
Healthstat
At first, there was positive energy and the company was on the rise. Work load kept you busy but wasn't overwhelming. As time went on the company experienced rapid growth. Work life became tense and unfulfilling.
Pros
Monthly meetings were nice for morale and provided free food.
Cons
No opportunity for advancement or change.
Good company with great benefits
This was a great company to work for. They work for bigger companies that want a clinic for their employees to go to within the building. That way they don't have to take time off to see a doctor and stay healthier. I liked that idea and you get to know the employees working there. You work together with a PA so it's a very small set up, but that's what I liked about it. The hours were great and I only worked 7 hours a day but still got benefits. Their benefits were good too and every year I got a little raise. It's important to be able to get along with each other since you work in a small clinic. The hardest part was that I was the CMA but also the receptionist and people were expecting that you could answer the phone while I was helping patients. There was no options for growth. The clinic was so small that there was no privacy!
Mixed environment
Healthstat puts forth a stellar effort to be on the cutting edge of its industry. Their biggest hurdle is the lack of technical skill at the lower levels and/or staff qualified to be groomed as such. The development team is more skilled at getting out of work than doing the job they're hired to do. Efforts to train them were met with resistance. If Healthstat has a lot of potential to become a top-tier group if they build a team of skilled developers with a solid work ethic.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Lack of overall critical skills and knowledge required to become an effective Development team
Love my job
Oh they will have to drag me out kicking and screaming. By far the best job ever. I'm not sure of what happens with everyone else but I have a awesome management team. Period
Pros
travel and pay
Cons
lines at the airport
Keep looking for a job
Probably the worst place I have worked. Management was terrible. Staff was worse. Run for your life and do not apply. Don’t believe anyone or trust anyone there. They throw you under the bus if you don’t play their games.
Pros
None I can think of
Cons
Too many to list. I’m looking elsewhere
Very NIce
Healthstat is very face paced and multi-cultured. This organization is all about promoting a healthy life style to others as well as their employees. The only down fall is communication amongst the cooperate office. Other than that this company is great.
Pros
Great Pay and Fun
Cons
Communication