HealthTap Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great culture, great people
Health Project Intern (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAFebruary 27, 2017
The culture at HealthTap is great for interns and everyone is passionate about the product. There are lots of projects happening and it is a very fast environment.
Was not paid for three months
Contract Copy Editor and Writer (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 30, 2015
I worked as a contract writer for Healthtap.com nearly one year ago, and though I completed their workload prior to their given deadline, they failed to pay me (even with multiple email and phone call reminders) for over three months past the pay-by date. They were highly disorganized and often changed my writing assignments after I completed them, forcing me to go back and re-write entire articles because they changed the topic at the last minute. They took long periods of time before responding to any emails or queries, and lacked communication about assignments and articles.
Pros
Telecommuting
Cons
Poor communication, lack of pay for extended periods of time
Changing the world
Past Employee (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJune 18, 2015
HealthTap is a great place to work if you wish to solve problems that affect people's lives in a way that matters probably more than any other- by taking care of their health. A great place, with fantastic people you can learn a lot from and have a great time with.

Want to know more about HealthTap?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthTap. Our community is ready to answer.

HealthTap Reviews by Location