Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Employee Review

View all Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness reviews

Great Place to Work
Membership Director (Current Employee) –  Glastonbury, CTMarch 20, 2018
I've worked for Healthtrax for just under 3 years and I absolutely love it. It is a team focused environment. Everyone wants to help you grow to your fullest potential! Having worked in other gyms, I know what this environment is like when it isn't structured correctly. Healthtrax has it right!
Pros
Team Environment, Structured Towards Growth and Development of Staff, Fun Loving Staff
Cons
None!
Official response from Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
September 12, 2018

Sounds like we both hit the JACKPOT coming together to do the work we love. We are actually glad that we weren't your first. Having worked in other gyms gives you a uniquely different point of reference than someone new to the fitness industry and to the Company. We spend so much time in the work place, often times more time with co-workers than our own family, it is key to find that place and the people that are an overall fit.

Enjoying your work family and believing in what you are selling are the ingredients to long term success, keeping the fire in our belly day in and day out. A good manager mentors others to follow in their foot steps for success.

Thank you for your work and positive, can do attitude.

Other Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Employee Reviews

I love to work with new and old members.
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  West Springfield, MA 01089June 18, 2019
I love to work for new and old members. I enjoyed cleaning for healthtrax. I never get a raise every year but I decided to support for healthtrax. I was never received a recognized valued reward. I always work hard every day, never miss a day.
Open format.
Membership & Corporate Wellness Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bethel Park, PAJune 5, 2019
Company closed down its only location in Pennsylvania. Company is based in Connecticut and has 17 other locations. Poor marketing, inadequate adapting to competitive environment, and unwilling to delicate was the cause of its demise.
Official response from Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
June 16, 2019

We have immense appreciation and respect for our teams’ accomplishments over the past 16 years to impact and improve the lives of the Bethel Park community through our fitness services and programs.
As disappointing and painful as it was, to all of us, the harsh reality was that amidst uncontrollable factors of rigorous competition in a tight market and occupancy costs the business was unsustainable.
Friendships were formed that will last a lifetime and countless lives were touched.
Please accept our sincerest gratitude for everything you have done and continued success in what is yet to come.
Respectfully yours, Steve Capezzone, CEO

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness. Our community is ready to answer.