Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Employee Review

View all Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness reviews

Great Work Environment
Assistant Manager/Senior Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  East Providence, RIMarch 20, 2018
I have been working at Healthtrax for 17 years and I am still excited to come to work each and everyday. The Management, Staff, and Members help to create a fun, and at the same time, productive work environment.
Pros
Relaxed, fun, environment. Great management, Fair compensation and benefits
Cons
More center upgrades would be great
Official response from Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
September 12, 2018

We are with you! What is better than liking the work you do, the people and place you do it. That is a recipe for success and doesn't happen every day.

We hear you, can really never over do capital improvements and upgrades in a heavily used fitness facility. Keep that wish list front and center with your Executive Director and VPO so that money reinvested is done so wisely.

Thank you for your positive energy and hard work caring for and about your team, members and Company.

Other Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Employee Reviews

Open format.
Membership & Corporate Wellness Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bethel Park, PAJune 5, 2019
Company closed down its only location in Pennsylvania. Company is based in Connecticut and has 17 other locations. Poor marketing, inadequate adapting to competitive environment, and unwilling to delicate was the cause of its demise.
Fun workplace
Membership Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newington, CTMay 28, 2019
* Coworkers all had a great working relationship, focused on team work, as well as individual goals
* Clients and staff had a very "family" like relationship
* Goals are very achievable
Pros
Great teamwork
Cons
Poor Management
Official response from Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
June 10, 2019

At the core of our 40 years in business has been building the best fitness, sales and service teams who share our passion for improved health with a culture that feels like 'family' to support the success of members and co-workers. Culture doesn't just happen but is nurtured by management from hiring to retaining top talent and establishing clear, realistic and attainable goals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness. Our community is ready to answer.