Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Employee Review

View all Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness reviews

Internship
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Glastonbury, CTJune 4, 2018
My shifts started with a review of incoming clients.I'd do programming and set ups. Collaborate with colleagues as needed.
Healthtrax has a diverse population;nice mix of retired professionals, a younger crowd of athletes, and working class folks.
Pros
working with experienced trainers
Cons
competitive work environment.
Official response from Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
June 11, 2018

Thank you very much for selecting Healthtrax for your internship. Pleased to read that your experience was a good one and you were exposed to the diversity of clientele we serve and the caliber of our professional, career minded Personal Trainers that make up a day in the life of a CPT. Much success in your studies and hope our paths cross again.

Other Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Employee Reviews

I love to work with new and old members.
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  West Springfield, MA 01089June 18, 2019
I love to work for new and old members. I enjoyed cleaning for healthtrax. I never get a raise every year but I decided to support for healthtrax. I was never received a recognized valued reward. I always work hard every day, never miss a day.
Open format.
Membership & Corporate Wellness Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bethel Park, PAJune 5, 2019
Company closed down its only location in Pennsylvania. Company is based in Connecticut and has 17 other locations. Poor marketing, inadequate adapting to competitive environment, and unwilling to delicate was the cause of its demise.
Official response from Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
June 16, 2019

We have immense appreciation and respect for our teams’ accomplishments over the past 16 years to impact and improve the lives of the Bethel Park community through our fitness services and programs.
As disappointing and painful as it was, to all of us, the harsh reality was that amidst uncontrollable factors of rigorous competition in a tight market and occupancy costs the business was unsustainable.
Friendships were formed that will last a lifetime and countless lives were touched.
Please accept our sincerest gratitude for everything you have done and continued success in what is yet to come.
Respectfully yours, Steve Capezzone, CEO

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness. Our community is ready to answer.