Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Employee Review

View all Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness reviews

I love to work with new and old members.
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  West Springfield, MA 01089June 18, 2019
I love to work for new and old members. I enjoyed cleaning for healthtrax. I never get a raise every year but I decided to support for healthtrax. I was never received a recognized valued reward. I always work hard every day, never miss a day.
July 5, 2019

Each of our team members are admired for the skills and contributions they make daily and our appreciation for a job well done can not be expressed enough. As many small businesses, while not always able to give annual increases or include more staff in our annual employee service awards we certainly appreciate reliable and dedicated employees who choose to work with us and who we hope in turn enjoy the myriad of intangible benefits derived from working in our upbeat, positive, healthy family environment.

Other Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Employee Reviews

Open format.
Membership & Corporate Wellness Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bethel Park, PAJune 5, 2019
Company closed down its only location in Pennsylvania. Company is based in Connecticut and has 17 other locations. Poor marketing, inadequate adapting to competitive environment, and unwilling to delicate was the cause of its demise.
June 16, 2019

We have immense appreciation and respect for our teams’ accomplishments over the past 16 years to impact and improve the lives of the Bethel Park community through our fitness services and programs.
As disappointing and painful as it was, to all of us, the harsh reality was that amidst uncontrollable factors of rigorous competition in a tight market and occupancy costs the business was unsustainable.
Friendships were formed that will last a lifetime and countless lives were touched.
Please accept our sincerest gratitude for everything you have done and continued success in what is yet to come.
Respectfully yours, Steve Capezzone, CEO

Fun workplace
Membership Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newington, CTMay 28, 2019
* Coworkers all had a great working relationship, focused on team work, as well as individual goals
* Clients and staff had a very "family" like relationship
* Goals are very achievable
Pros
Great teamwork
Cons
Poor Management
June 10, 2019

At the core of our 40 years in business has been building the best fitness, sales and service teams who share our passion for improved health with a culture that feels like 'family' to support the success of members and co-workers. Culture doesn't just happen but is nurtured by management from hiring to retaining top talent and establishing clear, realistic and attainable goals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness. Our community is ready to answer.