Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Employee Review

View all Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness reviews

competitive
Fitness Coach (Current Employee) –  East Greenwich, RIJuly 31, 2018
Must be self motivated and well known throughout the community. It helps if you have part time work while you start your career at healthtrax. Andyou must be passionate about the fitness industry.
Official response from Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
October 16, 2018

We appreciate you for bringing your passion for fitness and taking personal responsibility for your success, however you define it. As the saying goes; 'do the work you love and you will never work a day in your life.' We encourage you talk to your manager about training and using the online tools we offer to further your expertise in the field of fitness and continue to build your book of business. Thank you.

Other Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Employee Reviews

I love to work with new and old members.
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  West Springfield, MA 01089June 18, 2019
I love to work for new and old members. I enjoyed cleaning for healthtrax. I never get a raise every year but I decided to support for healthtrax. I was never received a recognized valued reward. I always work hard every day, never miss a day.
Open format.
Membership & Corporate Wellness Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bethel Park, PAJune 5, 2019
Company closed down its only location in Pennsylvania. Company is based in Connecticut and has 17 other locations. Poor marketing, inadequate adapting to competitive environment, and unwilling to delicate was the cause of its demise.
Official response from Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
June 16, 2019

We have immense appreciation and respect for our teams’ accomplishments over the past 16 years to impact and improve the lives of the Bethel Park community through our fitness services and programs.
As disappointing and painful as it was, to all of us, the harsh reality was that amidst uncontrollable factors of rigorous competition in a tight market and occupancy costs the business was unsustainable.
Friendships were formed that will last a lifetime and countless lives were touched.
Please accept our sincerest gratitude for everything you have done and continued success in what is yet to come.
Respectfully yours, Steve Capezzone, CEO

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness. Our community is ready to answer.