Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Employee Review

View all Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness reviews

Great environment, must be compassionate in order to succeed.
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Warwick, RINovember 4, 2018
My review on Healthtrax is mine alone. I believe Healthtrax cares about the success of it's members, and the success of it's employees. The reviews of Healthtrax being negative are center based, and not how the company acts on a whole. Success, rewards success. If you're failing, or not where you wanna be, change it. Look at what YOU can do first to improve YOUR outcome. I work at the Warwick, RI location which for years was at the bottom...now at the top for the 10 months. Every company has positives and negatives, roll with the tide, and ride the wave. In fact, I WISH we had 100% commissions, myself and other rockstars would make a killing. This is a tangent, off topic, this isn't about the "on paper" benefits.

But I do believe changing the minimum floor wage, increasing the amount of hours, and increasing the commission level will make people more HUNGRY to work their butts off for incentives. This should be only for those that average at least 4-5 clients a month, consistently. Show the trainers that bust their butts everyday, that get the results and then some, that they are worth it.

I love Healthtrax, I have made lifelong friends in the realms of clients and management/coworkers. This is a positive review.

Other Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Employee Reviews

Open format.
Membership & Corporate Wellness Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bethel Park, PAJune 5, 2019
Company closed down its only location in Pennsylvania. Company is based in Connecticut and has 17 other locations. Poor marketing, inadequate adapting to competitive environment, and unwilling to delicate was the cause of its demise.
Fun workplace
Membership Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newington, CTMay 28, 2019
* Coworkers all had a great working relationship, focused on team work, as well as individual goals
* Clients and staff had a very "family" like relationship
* Goals are very achievable
Pros
Great teamwork
Cons
Poor Management
Official response from Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
June 10, 2019

At the core of our 40 years in business has been building the best fitness, sales and service teams who share our passion for improved health with a culture that feels like 'family' to support the success of members and co-workers. Culture doesn't just happen but is nurtured by management from hiring to retaining top talent and establishing clear, realistic and attainable goals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness. Our community is ready to answer.