Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Employee Review

View all Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness reviews

Decent place
Assistant Director of Sales & Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sewell, NJJanuary 2, 2018
It was OK. Clean place. Solid staff. It has joined forces with the local hospital and another club system since I worked there, so a lot of changes have occurred.
Official response from Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
January 8, 2018

Have to agree with you that our Sewell, NJ Center was definitely decent with a state of the art fitness facility, classes, programs and a most talented dedicated staff. Yes, the center is under new management with a local fitness club operator who has multiple locations to best serve the membership and offer local career opportunities to the team.

Other Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Employee Reviews

I love to work with new and old members.
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  West Springfield, MA 01089June 18, 2019
I love to work for new and old members. I enjoyed cleaning for healthtrax. I never get a raise every year but I decided to support for healthtrax. I was never received a recognized valued reward. I always work hard every day, never miss a day.
Open format.
Membership & Corporate Wellness Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bethel Park, PAJune 5, 2019
Company closed down its only location in Pennsylvania. Company is based in Connecticut and has 17 other locations. Poor marketing, inadequate adapting to competitive environment, and unwilling to delicate was the cause of its demise.
Official response from Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
June 16, 2019

We have immense appreciation and respect for our teams’ accomplishments over the past 16 years to impact and improve the lives of the Bethel Park community through our fitness services and programs.
As disappointing and painful as it was, to all of us, the harsh reality was that amidst uncontrollable factors of rigorous competition in a tight market and occupancy costs the business was unsustainable.
Friendships were formed that will last a lifetime and countless lives were touched.
Please accept our sincerest gratitude for everything you have done and continued success in what is yet to come.
Respectfully yours, Steve Capezzone, CEO

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness. Our community is ready to answer.