Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Employee Review

View all Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness reviews

Extremely positive environment where all employees worked together to achieve one mail goal.
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Glastonbury, CTFebruary 19, 2019
I enjoyed working at Healthtrax mainly due to the amazing employees and club members. We were a close knit family where I felt that I was able to geniuinly build relationships and connections to other members and employees.
Pros
Extremely flexible and accommodating
Cons
Older facility
February 25, 2019

Thank you for your employment with us. We can attest to being blessed with extraordinary employees and highly motivated members as we enter our 40th year in business.
Being among the pioneers in the fitness industry we remain committed to continual learning and adapting to changing trends. In fact, Glastonbury is completing major facility improvements including the expansion of Functional Fitness to meet the needs of our members and personalized workout regimes designed by our personal training professionals.
Another popular addition has been the Hydro Massage suite for rest and muscle recovery.
Stop by and say hi some time.

June 7, 2019

Wonderful to read that you reaped the benefits of employment beyond it being just a job. Our goals is for each Healthtrax Center to be place that happy place you look forward to going to as an employee and as a member. Being your authentic self in your service to others surely made you a stand out to our members and a valued team player among the staff. Best wishes and joy in all you do.

Other Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Employee Reviews

I love to work with new and old members.
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  West Springfield, MA 01089June 18, 2019
I love to work for new and old members. I enjoyed cleaning for healthtrax. I never get a raise every year but I decided to support for healthtrax. I was never received a recognized valued reward. I always work hard every day, never miss a day.
Open format.
Membership & Corporate Wellness Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bethel Park, PAJune 5, 2019
Company closed down its only location in Pennsylvania. Company is based in Connecticut and has 17 other locations. Poor marketing, inadequate adapting to competitive environment, and unwilling to delicate was the cause of its demise.
June 16, 2019

We have immense appreciation and respect for our teams’ accomplishments over the past 16 years to impact and improve the lives of the Bethel Park community through our fitness services and programs.
As disappointing and painful as it was, to all of us, the harsh reality was that amidst uncontrollable factors of rigorous competition in a tight market and occupancy costs the business was unsustainable.
Friendships were formed that will last a lifetime and countless lives were touched.
Please accept our sincerest gratitude for everything you have done and continued success in what is yet to come.
Respectfully yours, Steve Capezzone, CEO

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness. Our community is ready to answer.