Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Employee Review

View all Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness reviews

Healthy and enjoyable place to work
Membership Advisor (Current Employee) –  Newingtonl, CTAugust 12, 2018
Fun, team enviornemnt. Excellent fitness classes and strength training options for members and staff. Well rounded environment, people of all ages and abilities.
Pros
full service of workouts
Cons
compensation could be higher
Official response from Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
September 12, 2018

Sounds like the Center programs, fellow staff and members are a good fit for you as a work environment. That is a huge first step! Doing meaningful work and earning a living go hand in hand for sure. One advantage in the sales profession is the ability to as the saying goes "write your own paycheck" in essence fine tuning your skills and consistent work habits to build your book of business will pay off. Keep learning while sticking to the basics of the process and success will follow when you are selling what you believe in. Thanks for your choosing us to do work you enjoy. Not always easy, we know.

Other Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Employee Reviews

I love to work with new and old members.
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  West Springfield, MA 01089June 18, 2019
I love to work for new and old members. I enjoyed cleaning for healthtrax. I never get a raise every year but I decided to support for healthtrax. I was never received a recognized valued reward. I always work hard every day, never miss a day.
Open format.
Membership & Corporate Wellness Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bethel Park, PAJune 5, 2019
Company closed down its only location in Pennsylvania. Company is based in Connecticut and has 17 other locations. Poor marketing, inadequate adapting to competitive environment, and unwilling to delicate was the cause of its demise.
Official response from Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
June 16, 2019

We have immense appreciation and respect for our teams’ accomplishments over the past 16 years to impact and improve the lives of the Bethel Park community through our fitness services and programs.
As disappointing and painful as it was, to all of us, the harsh reality was that amidst uncontrollable factors of rigorous competition in a tight market and occupancy costs the business was unsustainable.
Friendships were formed that will last a lifetime and countless lives were touched.
Please accept our sincerest gratitude for everything you have done and continued success in what is yet to come.
Respectfully yours, Steve Capezzone, CEO

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness. Our community is ready to answer.