Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Employee Review

View all Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness reviews

Horrible management
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Enfield, CTMay 14, 2019
Healthtrax will pretty much hire anyone to become a manager or fitness director at their clubs. The Training program has no structure at all and preys on members. The clubs themselves look like they are straight out of 1980 and memberships are way over priced!
Pros
Cons
Management and facilities
Official response from Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
June 7, 2019

Believe it or not, it is disheartening to us to not have been the employer of choice for you. Our Management Team in Enfield has progressed through the ranks and bring decades of fitness industry specific experience including our Company training and attending industry training, being mentored by senior leadership and corporate specialists and offered certification programs. With any business employees are accountable for his/her own performance, professional development and positive attitude. Career personal trainers will tell you people join a club and are not always sure what their goals and, or health improvement needs are. Conversations help build relationships. Rather than having members leave out of isolation or boredom we encourage trainers to put forth an effort to connect with members to show them all their options and make sure they are safely working out. Believing we are the best in fitness it is our top priority to keep members satisfied, safe and engaged. If clients were not seeing improved results and having fun there would not be a need for Personal Trainers in health clubs.
We are sure that you will find the best employer fit for you in your career journey. We are grateful to celebrate the longevity and talent of our teams.

Other Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness Employee Reviews

I love to work with new and old members.
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  West Springfield, MA 01089June 18, 2019
I love to work for new and old members. I enjoyed cleaning for healthtrax. I never get a raise every year but I decided to support for healthtrax. I was never received a recognized valued reward. I always work hard every day, never miss a day.
Open format.
Membership & Corporate Wellness Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bethel Park, PAJune 5, 2019
Company closed down its only location in Pennsylvania. Company is based in Connecticut and has 17 other locations. Poor marketing, inadequate adapting to competitive environment, and unwilling to delicate was the cause of its demise.
Official response from Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness
June 16, 2019

We have immense appreciation and respect for our teams’ accomplishments over the past 16 years to impact and improve the lives of the Bethel Park community through our fitness services and programs.
As disappointing and painful as it was, to all of us, the harsh reality was that amidst uncontrollable factors of rigorous competition in a tight market and occupancy costs the business was unsustainable.
Friendships were formed that will last a lifetime and countless lives were touched.
Please accept our sincerest gratitude for everything you have done and continued success in what is yet to come.
Respectfully yours, Steve Capezzone, CEO

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness. Our community is ready to answer.