HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Tough it out
Registered Nurse ICU (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLMay 14, 2018
Depending upon where you work and how often you have worked at any said facility will dictate your typical work day. When starting at a new hospital or facility, it will be tough. For some reason, being a traveler or agency nurse will make you a target as if your this subhuman being.
Work environment was pleasant.
Discrepancy Analyst (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 8, 2018
The company had a high turn over rate and Training lacked. Management work amongst themselves and failed to actually target the problem areas that employees have voiced over and over.
Productive and fun workplace
Accounts Payable Representative (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLMay 1, 2018
HealthTrust is a fun place to work at with many co-workers being available to offer any assistance that you may need with any discrepancies you have from any of your tasks.
Pros
Able to take 2 breaks throughout the day
Great enviroment
Capt of Tx Hwy (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 30, 2018
Love Job, but need more hours and benefits for dental, medical,vision, and log/short term disability. Would like to more bonus pay for long time employees based on job performance and hours worked.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
no benifits
Great Benefits
Revenue Integrity Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 30, 2018
Enjoy my work enviroment. Great supervisors very understanding of balance between work and home life. Ability to work from home once quota is met. Room for advancement, nice incentives, flexible time off.
Great Company to work with
Manager of DHP Credentialing (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLApril 29, 2018
Challenging, motivating, patient safety first. Team work environment, flexible, learning abilities. Growth opportunities. New implementations with tranining.
It's ok to get by for the time being.
CREDENTIAL CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLApril 26, 2018
It's ok to get by for the time being. No room for advancement. Always micromanage. Changes are being made, so it could be better for the company. Changes in leadership made the atmosphere a little more comfortable.
Very underpaid salary
Hospital Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 26, 2018
I wasn't satisfied with this position. There wasn't team lead to go to if you had questions. They like to micro-manage their employees, that made the work
Cons
Bad benefits
Very Busy Work Environment
On-Boarding Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLApril 24, 2018
Health Trust is a very busy work environment but some employees are reminded of the policies but not all. Very easy to listen so you dont end up on the wrong side.
Pros
Cons
Policy sometimes apply to some employees and not all
poor management
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 21, 2018
did my own schedule but I was always cancel. too much gossip, poor management, no trust, never protect employees. at times I regret that I ever apply there. NEVER AGAIN
Pros
too many cancelations, no medical insurance
Cons
I did not work for this company
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 18, 2018
During my employment, I did not work under this company as it was owned by another company. The previous company I worked with was extremely structured, organized, maintained great communication at all times. I loved working with my staff and leaders.
Flexible and Provides Variety
ICU Agency RN (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLApril 11, 2018
Must be able to be flexible to enjoy this type of career choice. Management made themselves available and provided direction and made continuing education a priority. The opportunity to create my availability based on my personal schedule has been fantastic but during certain times of the year when census is low, this makes it particularly hard to obtain a full 36 hours a week.
Pros
Create personal availibilty at your own convenience
Cons
No health Insurance coverage, inability to obtain full time hours at certain times of the year
Great team to work with
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 10, 2018
Team was great to work with and there was a lot of collaboration between team members. Great location in downtown Nashville. Management did not always realize or understand contributions to the business unit by team members.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Unpredicability
a typical day at work
Governmental Charity/Logging Analyst (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 1, 2018
the position was very slow paced and not much training. There was little room for advancement and virtually not pay increases per year. I would recommend this company for a paycheck, not a career move.
Pros
Great Co-Workers
Cons
No Room for advancement and low pay
Meeting new people and experiencing different cultures.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLMarch 30, 2018
Typical day is fast past and very educational, experiencing new conditions and co-works, charge nurse, and management all willing to assist is care and educating. Culture is very versatile
Unknown
Pre Registration Coordinater (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 29, 2018
As a previous employee, I originally was excited to work there, but continual changes in out of state management and goal expectations made it almost impossible to meet the goals.

After over 10 years, I was no longer considered a good fit for my position.

A typical day included taking and making calls to collect patient demographics, insurance information, and collect copays / deductibles.

I learned how to create accounts for those who pre-registered on line, and was good at that, but not allowed to go any further.

Hardest part of the job was dealing directly with out of state management who rarely came to see us.

Co-workers were the most enjoyable part! Great people to work with!

Work place culture was stressful.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
out of state management
Very busy, and fast pace
Medical Records Prepper (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 28, 2018
working with 30" to 50" of patient medical records to be done in 8 hours. It kept me pretty busy all day. Loved it.

Management were very good to work for.
Pros
pay
Cons
stressful and very fast pace
This company does not care about you
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 23, 2018
Do not plan for this to be your only income. They won't let you work because someone at some corporate office didn't sign off on an online course you already completed.

Their fault- you suffer.
Long credentialing process
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 23, 2018
Good way to make some disposable income. Never boring; good assignments. Making your own schedule is a great advantage. Must be willing to take the bad with the good.
okay
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 18, 2018
This place does not support their employees. Money is more important than safety. I had safety issues with a client and they were not supportive of the safety issue.
Pros
counseling
Cons
safety

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthTrust Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

77out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.

Powered by Comparably