HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

Great agency for nurses
Med/Surg, critical care float pool (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 4, 2019
I was a long term employee. I enjoyed working for this company. The hours were very flexible. The management was respectful and attentive to our needs.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Cancellation of hours at times
Good company to work for
Warehouse Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 22, 2019
Lots of work with lots of overtime. Would recommend if you want to work overtime. The bad is they do not have good management at the local sites. They need to work on their management skills.
Pros
Overtime
Great Company
Commitment Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJanuary 21, 2019
I loved working for the company all (3) times, I loved the team that I worked with I loved the people, everyone was always willinging to help someone when needed
Daily Operations
Senior Membership Analyst (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJanuary 10, 2019
Worked for AdvantageTrust, a division of HealthTrust.
Independent, multi -tasking work environment focusing on membership enrollment, responding to vendor and member inquiries, research and problem solving.
Working with the counterpart team at HealthTrust was a positive experience. Very knowledgeable and always willing to take the time to assist in my education/inquiries to learn more and understand the dynamics of the enrollment process.
Enjoyed day-to day interaction with members and the ability to resolve potential issues resulting in customer satisfaction.
Pros
Independent working and flexible work schedule
Cons
Career Advancement (AdvantageTrust)
No growth and advancement opportunities
Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLJanuary 10, 2019
If you’re looking for a company that offers growth and advancement this is not your place. Benefits are good but PTO is not very minimal and no Vacation Pay!
Pros
Discounts Benefits
Cons
No Paid Vacation everything comes out of PTO
Great Place to Work
Permanent Placement Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJanuary 10, 2019
Amazing culture and leadership.
Friendly Environment.
Pay is good.
Great place to gain experience.
Must be an effective communicator.
Great training...
Rewarding Job!!
Assistant Patient Access Director (NSSC) (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 10, 2019
The roles that I have had in the organization has been very rewarding, due to my work with patients. The company has treated me very well. If you like a company that you can come in and do your work and leave, this is the company for you.
Pros
Promote from within
Great Organization
Executive Director & VP, GPO Operations (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 5, 2019
Good culture with supportive senior leadership. Benefits and compensation are above average. Provides unique benefit to healthcare providers through its Committed Purchasing Model.
Can be challenging
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 31, 2018
Assignments on specialty units are hard to come by. Be prepared to be assertive to get an assignment, especially for Per Diem Nursing. Local contracts are provided!
Pros
Local contracts
Steady work
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLDecember 31, 2018
The jobs was transferred to work from home and I did not enjoy being forced to work from home for no additional benefits due to the inconvenience it placed on my household.
Pros
Steady work with benifits
Cons
Working from home
Parallon
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 31, 2018
Work Life balance is not good. Its a good company to work for long term with room for advancement into other areas of the company. The pay seems reasonable.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Work Life Balance
Very nice work envirornment
Customer Service / Collections Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLDecember 27, 2018
Great place to work. From managememt down to colleauges, everyone had a great attitude, and very friendly. Highly recommend! Very flexible working hours.
Pros
Location, working hours, good pay & benefits.
Cons
The only con is that the company forced you to use your saved PTO's on national holidays.
Great culture and leadership
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  United StatesDecember 26, 2018
Great place to work depending on position. Must be able to hit goals consistently or they will exit you out the company with a quickness. .............
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLDecember 20, 2018
answering phone to book nurses at all 48 hospitals, management needs to communicate more and hardest was to learn to work with 13 people in same room
Pros
celebration
Cons
breaks
HIM Document Imaging Tech II (Former Employee) –  Largo, FL 33773December 17, 2018
Somethilng went wrong with resume info transfer I dont recognize HealthTrust Workforce Solutions as a place I ever worked. I don't like to have to fill out a description for ever job I worked for in the past. this position should be Parallon Business Solutions so match with resume plese.
Pros
I rember not meny good thing to say about Parallon
Cons
Promised 40 hours a week received 20 horus on average, Bloody paper work to scan from ER hospital rooom, Rediculous production levels, 1 hour each way to work, ect...
need more hours
RN (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLDecember 12, 2018
this company is not for someone seeking full time work. functions as a temporary nursing agency. work in ones field is not always available. Good as a second job to full in on a temp basis
quotas
Medical Collections/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 9, 2018
you must meet your monthly quota or termination can and will ensue, the quota is attainable as long as you do your job, and compensation for anything over quota is very nice.
As a CNA it's not worth it, you get cancelled most shifts. They ask for too much documentation and make you take online courses for nothing
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 5, 2018
No work for cna's in El Paso, they promise you shifts and it's been 5 months and I have not worked one night with them. Don't waste your time!! They promise you work and it's not true, they don't have work for cna's.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No work available for cna's
We orgaized
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 13, 2018
Making sure that the customer is satisfied. I am a great listener, communicative, good observer, and carry my employees along in decision making. The most important part of the job is getting the job done
Stressful and not a good place to work in
Logistics Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLNovember 11, 2018
The entire Education department is a mess. Management lacks the correct perspective and plan for the team. Too many changes to keep up with. You will find yourself stressed out and over-worked every single day. Overtime pay is terrible, as they pay you at half the hourly rate. My expectations of this company were great at the beginning, but that quickly changed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthTrust Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.

Powered by Comparably