HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

quotas
Medical Collections/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 9, 2018
you must meet your monthly quota or termination can and will ensue, the quota is attainable as long as you do your job, and compensation for anything over quota is very nice.
As a CNA it's not worth it, you get cancelled most shifts. They ask for too much documentation and make you take online courses for nothing
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 5, 2018
No work for cna's in El Paso, they promise you shifts and it's been 5 months and I have not worked one night with them. Don't waste your time!! They promise you work and it's not true, they don't have work for cna's.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No work available for cna's
We orgaized
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 13, 2018
Making sure that the customer is satisfied. I am a great listener, communicative, good observer, and carry my employees along in decision making. The most important part of the job is getting the job done
Stressful and not a good place to work in
Logistics Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLNovember 11, 2018
The entire Education department is a mess. Management lacks the correct perspective and plan for the team. Too many changes to keep up with. You will find yourself stressed out and over-worked every single day. Overtime pay is terrible, as they pay you at half the hourly rate. My expectations of this company were great at the beginning, but that quickly changed.
Advancement available
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 7, 2018
The opportunity to advance was greatly known and easy to take advantage of... until they started outsourcing for company needs. Having been outsourced, I feel the company could have done more for the employees that gave their all for the company
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Outsourcing
not what I thought
RN (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 3, 2018
They did not actually do what was stated in the offer letter, very disappointed. I left a really good company in hopes that I was going to a better place and I've been let down. I'm not getting the hours I was promised.
Great flexibility, but difficult to get shifts when slow season
Floor Shifts and Sitter Shifts (Current Employee) –  Denver ColoradoOctober 29, 2018
This company has changed 3 times in the course if 8 years from "all about Staffing" to "Parallon" to "health Trust".
The company is great but health one hospitals are declining in quality and funds resulting in not as much work or options as their once was.
Pros
Flexibility and Pay
Cons
Hard to get work now days.
travel
Manager (Current Employee) –  CAOctober 29, 2018
Travel plans made at the last minute. Not good with communication. Call and leave multiple messages. Not returned unless they have a question they want answered.
I am glad I started here
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 17, 2018
It was not easy to make the decision to be an agency nurse. However, I am very glad I did. The orientation process is slim to none. Confidence and a solid nursing foundation is crucial to be successful as an agency nurse.
Summer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 10, 2018
Good place to work. Learned team work. Tough making calls sometimes. Enjoyed the people part of the company. Typical day depends on role. Decent training and learning opportunity.
Fast pace, low wage, bad leadership
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 8, 2018
Calls were received back to back and only allow 2:00 per call weather a solution was found or not. Also answered more than 1 call at a time, leaving customers on hold.
Pros
No pros for this company
Cons
Lack of Leadership
Good
Patients Benefit Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hermitage, TNSeptember 29, 2018
This company was formerly Parallon Business Solutions. It was a good job with fair compensation. There seemed to be a bit of nepotism within the agency and a lack of communication.
Poor management
AGENCY REGISTERED NURSE (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 25, 2018
Does not stick up for staff. Flexible hours. Management is poor. Computer charting for HCA is outdated. Good pay as per diem work. Diverse work culture.
hospital
Inpatient Coder (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GASeptember 25, 2018
HCA is a good company to work for, learned about I-10 coding, reference material is good, patient care is very important, typical day at work is coding records to achieve accurate DRG assignment, auditing the records the off shore coders have coded for accuracy before the bill is dropped.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
working from home
Decent Place to Work
Market Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 25, 2018
The company was flexible about working from home if you had sick kids, bad weather or something going on. Everyone I worked with was one big team that did anything they could to get the job done. After being there for over five years, my position was eliminated.
Healthcare Recruiting Company
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLSeptember 21, 2018
Corporate atmosphere and culture is inviting. Hands on training at the beginning. Opportunity to move around the company. Usually the co workers are friendly.
Pros
Big company offers alot of resources
Cons
Information wasnt disclosed to me that would have allowed me to have better success in my role
Nightmare, management seemed beyond ruthless, good accounts flat out given to their friends and relatives
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOSeptember 20, 2018
Parallon (HealthTrust Workforce Solutions-one of their many names) seems to have forgotten that most employees do not leave a bad company they leave bad managers, bad environments. When you have over a 50% turnover rate you can no longer blame it on the 'bad employees' or 'desperate hires'. As long as upper management is not seeing a great decline in the monetary numbers they do not seem to care what is going on with the lower unit managers/team/peer leads. Clients are paying more money to the companies they hire for collections (Parallon, Tenet, HealthTrust) than they should be due to the manager taking advantage of ways to give accounts to low producing collectors/their friends (move to their inventory) that have already been setup directly with the client in person/online and do not need the intervention of Parallon. Typical managers will get 3 bonus's monthly based on total goal being met monthly for division, open house accounts and total goal met for all collectors. Managers at the Parallon office I worked at allowed house insurance and certain house accounts to be manipulated so that they would receive all 3 of their monthly bonus's and then cover their tracks. All the office's are to adhere to basically the same set of collection rules but that seemed to be a low priority. A couple of the work from home reps also commented that they worked during their lunch and after the end of the workday to do follow-up work. Some reps came into the office 1-2 hours before the start of their shift to try and look for large insurance accounts and the unit manager would not  more... say anything to them. Luckily the client system is date/time/name stamped which allows upper managers to see exactly when a collector looked at the account. If a collector never looked at the account and only a manager did and now it is suddenly in the collectors inventory(sans phone call) this can prove the collector did not do the work.  less
Cons
managers
Flexible work.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 18, 2018
This is for nurses who like to decide when they can or cannot work. You can work a few days a week, or get a contract and work a lot. It is a good place to work.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
Unless you have a contract hours are not guaranteed.
i don't work here
Cash Poster (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 17, 2018
i have no idea what company this is. I did not work for this company. i wish you had better data, so that you could find the company i did work for, but you do not.
Hard work but also some fun times.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Metro Plex Blvd Nashville TNSeptember 9, 2018
I worked there for 15 years enjoyed the years I worked there and if I still lived in Nashville I would return to work with the company. they have and Business in Cincinnati but that's a little far for me to drive to work for a part time job.
Pros
Sometime
Cons
Company had lots of over time for those who wanted never mandatory.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthTrust Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.

Powered by Comparably