Healthy Back Institute Employee Reviews

Not for slackers!
Media Buyer/Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 28, 2019
If you are a hard, self-motivated worker that is not afraid of challenges and meeting deadlines, then you will excel at this company and be rewarded for it! If you are a slacker that just does enough to get by and count the minutes until quitting time, then go somewhere else. It is not the company for you.

This is the best company I have ever worked for as well as it being the longest I have ever worked for a company. They care about their employees, they care about their customers and they are focussed on long term success!
Could not ask for a better work from home career!
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Virtual - Work from homeNovember 22, 2017
What a thriving work environment, all management and coworkers really want to see you succeed and encourage growth in both work and personal levels. The team is full of smart, fun, motivated team players. Since I have been with HBI, I have seen the company grow tremendously and that is really exciting to see. Could not ask for a better work from home career!
Pros
Work from home, Flexible hours, Growth Opportunities, Health & Wellness Allowance
Cons
No 401K
Official response from Healthy Back Institute
March 15, 2019

We do now offer 401k in addition to many other new benefits like medical, dental, vision and life insurance to name just a few.

The IDEAL company to have a career with!
Customer Loyalty Representative (Current Employee) –  RemoteJune 14, 2017
From day 1, I felt at home at The Healthy Back Institute. The work is engaging, the employees are friendly and welcoming, and the salary is great! Working from home is such an incredible experience with this company.
Pros
Remote Work, Great Salary, Heath-care Reimbursement
Cons
Exciting Opportunities
Publishing Division Director (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 11, 2014
Working as a part of the HBI team has been a great decision for me professionally and personally. My family situation benefits tremendously from working remotely in my home office, while also affording the flexibility to take time away from work for key school and family functions. Professionally, working with the team has given a greater depth to my skills that is difficult to find in a larger, vanilla corporate atmosphere

If you are looking for a large company where you can be given a list of tasks assigned by a micro-managing executive whom you never see, this is not the place for you. You will be expected to contribute ideas, revenue, and make a noticeable impact on the company.
Pros
Flexible environment, fast-paced, welcoming culture, work from home
Creative People, Fun Atmosphere with Opportunity to Grow!
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 4, 2013
I have been working for HBI for over 5 years and have had the privilege to learn and grow with the company and its employee's. It's a perfect fit for myself and my family. My husband is in the Military so being able to work virtually and set my own schedule is important to me. The best part of working for HBI would be the people, my co-workers really care for each other, this company and helping our customers live a pain free life. Not to mention we have a blast working together....It's been a blessing in my life.
Pros
opportunity for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthy Back Institute. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8