Healthy Living At Home Employee Reviews

Promises not kept
Nurse (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 23, 2018
They get your hopes up about getting the job but don't go forward with what they said. Promises not kept, poor communication with supervisor. They over work employees.
Compassionate
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Medford, ORAugust 19, 2018
Company decided to close due to low census. Employees were not given enough time to look for other jobs. Company kept assuring employees that they were not going to close.
Very easy to connect with management
Area Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  San Bruno, CAAugust 18, 2018
Good company. Has open lines of communication between employee and management. Good relationship with immediate supervisor and agency administrator. Light working environment.
Easy going atmosphere
Asst. Director of Patient Care Services (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 26, 2018
Very easy going atmosphere. Culture is one where people are not treated equally.
Most enjoyable part of the job is coworker.
Hardest part is having work ethics and others don't.
Pros
Easy going atmosphere
Cons
Unequal treatment of staff
Great Company
Wellness Director (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 6, 2018
Healthy Living has flexible hours and gives the employees an opportunity to develop for career advancement. Management is supportive. Positive company culture.
Pros
Flexible hours
Ecellent workplace
Home Health Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 24, 2018
Love working here great company with patent first attitude.
Really enjoy busy and organized with great warrens and attitude form the top down, don't have any issue or complaints.
Best job I ever had.
RN Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAApril 16, 2018
Wonderful management. Agency provides great patient care. Education provided to all staff. Pay is very fair. The office staff works well together to meet the needs of patient's and staff.
Very Nice place to work, good culture among employees and management staff.
Clinical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 14, 2018
Good pay, benefits, and vacation pay. Agency is owned by local owner's which in turn provides a positive working experience. Good place for Home Health Care for your loved ones.
If I or someone in my family ever needs Home Health Care, this company will be my pick.
Pros
Very Nice place to work, good culture among employees and management staff.
Cons
Management can always be improved
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 9, 2018
Great communication with supervisors. Monthly case conference meetings with paid lunch. I feel like my input is always recognized. Great coordination between disciplines.
Hmm
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 9, 2018
The company was struggling with upper management and getting everyone on board with what was right and wrong. No one would listen to the correct way in which every thing SHOULD be done.
It was a shame really, because the pay was excellent, and the people who worked for the company were really nice
Too many changes
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 25, 2017
Healthy living is a good place to work however too many staff changes/titles/new positions not working together as a group. I worked for the company and by the time i left all the staff was new.
Lack of proper training, lack of help when needed, stressful
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 21, 2017
The Director is great, the office manager is something else. You can have a different opinion than hers. She will scrutinize and micro manage you if she don't like you. She is quick to talk about you behind your back. She lies with a quickness. So, lack of leadership by the office manager, lack of proper training and quick to point out your faults. It's hard to respect someone who you can't trust.
Pros
Director will buy lunch
Cons
lack of training
Stressful work environment
Administrative Assistant/Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CA 93710July 10, 2017
The best part of the job was working with people who were down to earth. Work was always stressful nobody was ever happy with any work and there was no warnings before disciplinary action.
Stressful
Non Clinical Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 16, 2017
I enjoyed my job, I was new to this industry so I learned allot. Most days were great but I was not fond of the director and that is what made me look else where for another job.
Pros
Took care of their employees well
Cons
The director at the time
Great workplace
Patient Care Coordinator / Intake (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 18, 2017
everyone is very professional but very relaxed and fast paced at the same time. Everyone enjoys working here. Even with such high energy in the office, we always made sure the job is done right.
Stressful
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 9, 2017
This place was terrible!

The leadership/ management was lacking and they were highly understaffed for the volume of work they needed to do. 2 people trying to do authorizations, claims, and intake for over 200 people per day with very few medical staff in the field was too much. They were being cheap and the staff suffered for it.
A nice place to work
Non Clinical Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Redding, CA 96002March 22, 2017
Everyone is super friendly here. they make you feel like a part of the family. everyone works well together and cares about the patients.it is a lot of paper work and can be tedious but over all enjoyable
Fantastic field staff
Area Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Tri-valleyJanuary 29, 2017
HL only hires the highest quality therapists and nurses. Nothing but great feedback from all clients they see. The managers there are all highly experienced and available to help. They are experiencing some growing pains and the ability to rapidly process new cases varies depending on service areas and times and days of the week. For example, there are no PT's on the weekends. I loved the fact that our therapists and nurses were so great at what they do but the hardest part was that those "favorite" staff members couldn't see all the patients and would either be stretched out too thin or not able to see them so we'd have to schedule someone else.
Pros
Great to be supported by excellent field staff
Cons
Hard to get staffing
good environment to be in
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 16, 2016
its a good experience getting to learn new things. employees are really nice people and fun to be around. Got to meet different environments,
We work in team
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 9, 2016
This is a great company because we have to work in team the rn, lvn,ot,pt and chha. Also they provide excellent benefits and pay rate. Once a month they do staff meeting to updated our info about our clients.
Pros
After the meeting have a good lunch
Cons
Deal with trafficc and weather

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthy Living At Home. Our community is ready to answer.