HealthyPets, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
disorganized mess of a company
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Union City, CAJanuary 15, 2018
Workers at healthypets are treated like disposable items. It is very difficult to take the few days of vacation you are allotted each year. Won't give you benefits they said they would give you ( like paid holidays) unless you complain and insist and keep your employment contract to show them later. Very strictly enforces nonsensical rules. Very high turnover. Very short sighted thinking by management . You are not allowed to take time off between thanksgiving and New Years, so if you would like to visit family outside of area on holidays too bad for you. Management is terrible and rude and micromanagers and also very disorganized. Management will lie to workers. Don't trust anyone with any kind of power. Company will also do shady things to customers. After 2 months of working there I was very surprised we had any customers at all. That this company still exists makes me question whether capitalism works.
Great Environment
CSR (Current Employee) –  United StatesDecember 19, 2017
amazing people to work days go by fast always something to do on a daily basics helpful employees . this is not a point where you will be sitting an doing nothing there is always new departments to learn about .
A fun place and industry to be in
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Union City, CADecember 19, 2017
My 2-year experience here was great. I learned a lot about what it's like to work in a corporate environment. I left because I had to relocate. I tried to get a remote position but nothing was available.
Pros
good industry to be in, awesome staff
Cons
could get stressful at times
Not really a career-wise type of work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Union City, CASeptember 26, 2017
I've been working there for a year and no kind of review or even a raise. When i finish my work they give me more. I DESERVE to get paid more because I am the number 1 picker/packer they have. My hard work goes unnoticed and thats not cool.
Pros
The people in warehouse are fun.
Cons
Very little pay
Is like a jail
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Union City, CAJune 29, 2017
I have never worked for a company like HP before. It was a worst experience in my life. I think they really need to focus on their management and polices to make their customers happy.

I do not have to say much because all these other comments pretty much talks about how company is.
Pros
You get 20% discount for pet supplies
Cons
Very low pay and they expect way more and they think you do not have family. Just work 365 days.
Pet Loving Work Environment
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Union City, CAApril 8, 2016
I've been with the company for almost a year and its been a really good learning experience. I'm challenged every day with new projects and the people in the office are unique and talented in their own ways. The people are some of the best things about this company because they are so welcoming. Every Friday it is bring your pet to work day so we'll see a lot of Chihuahuas and other bigger dogs. We also get fed here a lot which is good when I don't have time to grab breakfast in the morning. The weather is also really nice in Union City so it's nice to go outside and sit at the picnic table for lunch.
Pros
free lunches once a month, free breakfast on tuesdays, pets in the office on fridays, gaming room

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthyPets, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

HealthyPets, Inc. Reviews by Location