hear.com Employee Reviews

Great Company
Hearing Consultant (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 17, 2019
Love Hear.com. They provide amazing work life balance, company culture, unique incentives and bonus, constant training and personal growth opportunities, etc.
Very rewarding job with the potential to make a lot of money!
Hearing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 8, 2019
This is a wonderful company to work for and the potential of growing with the company and making great money is fantastic. Base salary is very decent and they provide all of the equipment needed for you to work remote. The commission structure is fabulous...an average rep can make $3,000 to $5,500 per month and there are many that make $9,000 to $15,000 per month! It takes about 3 to 4 months to start seeing a real return on your hard work but it is work putting in the extra time in the beginning. They are very kind and understanding with their employees and when they say it's like family they mean it. The management team is wonderful but hard to reach which is difficult at times because 95% of the consultants work from home, which that being said is the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people discover what they have been missing out on for so many years because of their hearing loss... it's a very good feeling! I had a gentleman call crying out of pure joy telling me that he had forgotten what it sounded like to hear birds sing!
No balance no promotions used to be a fun place
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  FloridaMarch 1, 2019
If you don't like a private life and enjoy mico management you will love this job. A select FEW actually get the top commissions and must do unpaid overtime to achieve this. I left after almost 3 years no support at all.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
poor management all over the palce, no support for rookies
Good Culture
Senior Sales Consultant - Remote (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 19, 2019
Good organization. Operating in nine countries, we at hear.com have established ourselves as one of the global leaders in modern hearing care. In 2015, we opened our doors in the U.S. and made our presence known in the hearing aid industry. Since then, we’ve helped millions of people improve their quality of life. How did we accomplish this? It’s simple – we put our customers’ needs first. Our team of hearing aid experts and licensed audiologists work closely with you to find the best, most affordable solution.
Productive place to work and also ping pong table
Senior Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Coral Gables, FL, USDecember 3, 2018
I've learned at hear.com that there are companies that care about their employees and will do everything they can to help a person who is hardworking.
Good Place to Start
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLNovember 6, 2018
Good place to start and with a competitive environment. If you meed your numbers, the pay can be decent. The incentives are good and the culture is supportive.
Great Culture
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 29, 2018
hear.com is a great working environment which I enjoyed. The management was approachable and willing to listen to your concerns. I learned a lot about the hearing industry.
Pros
Occasional free lunches, great sales bonuses and incentives
Cons
Salary was on the low side.
Ok
Executive Sales (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 11, 2018
It is a new company and will do what ever it takes to make a success. I want success as well just I am suffering monetarily due to the changes so I must change
hear.com summary review
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCJune 15, 2018
Hear.Com is very friendly enjoyable atmosphere. Competitive benefits growing advancement moving into another position. Hear.Com is has good taste and give you time off and room to grow?
Pros
hear.com offer 1 hour break per day. for eating breaks.
Cons
hear.com offer health vision dental 401 k
work from home
National Account Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 10, 2018
stressful and long days with micro management they give trips and prizes but we had to pay for some of the cost when we did win a trip

Commission structure was ridiculous
Pros
work from home
Cons
management style
Very good start up company
Hearing Aid Specialist (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLJanuary 22, 2018
very good start up company but lacked proper leadership and direction. Typical day was making calls to patients and audiologists and making sure customers were in the proper care. Days were casual and not really all too stressful.
Good job for salesman
Consultant/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 15, 2018
It was cut throat but very lucrative. I can't complain about the money side of things, commission was good if you can hit quota but f not you will soon be out of a job as with any sales jobs.
Pros
Culture and pay
Cons
Micro managing, and quotas
Awful place. You can find better
Customer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 8, 2017
An awful environment. The micro-manage you and will suck the life out of you. Horrible home/work balance except sometimes you can work from home. They don't appreciate you and you are only as good as your last month. Management is terrible. Unprofessional. Overall just a horrible experience. T=You never get paid what you're supposed to and if you ask why they will fire you. It's a revolving door. Every month people are either quitting or getting fired.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Incredible Team, Challenging and Rewarding work"
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLDecember 22, 2016
As one of the Recruiting Managers for Hear.com, I spend a lot of time working closely with all departments and positions. I personally believe Hear.com is the best place to work in South Florida. Hear.com has an incredible office culture of excited and energetic employees. I am proud to say I work for Hear.com. The work I do is a challenge due to such a large amount of growth the company is continuing to experience. I often find myself forced to think outside the box to keep up with the massive expansion. Even on the hardest days I still am excited to be employed with hear.com because I know that I have the support of everyone here. The best part about this career is getting to spend time with amazing people during and after work hours at company parties, picnics, and other events.
Pros
Happy hours, office dog, ping-pong table/game room, company parties
Cons
N/a