Hearing Lab Technology, LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Toxic Environment
Corporate Office (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 11, 2018
I must say Hearing Lab Technology is a toxic environment and it all starts with leadership up top. Too many politics and lack of communication. Where do you see a VP never in office, comes and leaves when they want, and most importantly not an effective leader. This company has the potential to be better but needs more structure and invest in developing their employees.
Would have worked for them for life!
Hearing Instrument Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 9, 2018
I have nothing but a great experience working for Hearing Lab Technologies. Unfortunately, they closed all the locations in the state of Washington, so I was out of a job. My immediate boss was a great man. He was honest with me and did all that he could to support me in my role.
Pros
Got to work indipendently, got paid a great wage, meet wonderful people
Cons
No advertising for their product, was hard to keep enthused about position when sales were slow.
Mixed Feelings
IT Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAMay 11, 2017
When I started at HLT I was fortunate enough to work for the Chief . Product Development Engineer. We we worked many hours in order to get our new software and hearing instruments into the field and always felt appreciated for the work and time I put into our success.
I was then promoted and transferred to a department whose supervisor didn't have the drive or ambition as my previous supervisor and just didn't have the same work ethics as I did.