Heart Vein NYC

Heart Vein NYC Employee Reviews

United States8 reviews
Micromanaging and highly disorganized
There is no clear direction when it comes to working at Heartvein as a graphic designer. Creative tasks are assigned and retracted at random, deadlines are frequently changed. You will be given projects outside of your job description. Your input and ideas as a designer means nothing to the head of the practice since he wants everything his way only, even if in bad/outdated taste. Before a first draft is even completed, you're given multiple changes to a design, and are being followed up every 20 minutes. They highly underestimate the time it takes for design work. You're essentially here to entertain random and clashing design decisions that do not work while be monitored daily.
Bad practice.
No holiday bonuses, over working staff members, management doesn’t care about anyone but themselves, always understaffed, high turn over rate. ( worked there for 9 months and 5 MAs left). Doesn’t value workers.
Stressful.
An overall stressful environment to work in. No proper training with high expectations and low pay. A lot of disorganization within this company. Management does not seem to care too much about employee satisfaction and the reason why turn over rate is so high. Which in turn leads to constantly being short staffed.
Pros
Able to gain some kind of experience.
Cons
Poorly managed and does not care about employees.
This is the best place where i started my lab career
I was a medi al assistant and then I was transferred to lab work and therefore my career as a lab technologist started there. I was able to learn all the chemistry testing and was exactly trained as needed to perform on the chemistrt analyzers.
Poorly managed
No regard or respect for employees. Employees are treated as though the are disposable at anytime regardless of efforts.
Company expands while employees are not fairly compensated for the hard work and dedication. They do not honor there contracts.
Pros
Experience
Cons
No grwoth
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Good place to gain experience
Horrible management
The staff and doctors are overworked

Very unorganized

No one ever does the job they actually got hired for

The staff are really friendly and welcoming
NO Heart in the practice
I just recently was reprimanded for "talking too much to a patient", Whatever that means? The practice could be so much more then what it demonstrates.
Interniship
This is a pulmonary clinic. I used to perform ekgs,urinalysis,and other procedures. I also did clerical work , such as making appts, r/s pts and much more.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heart Vein NYC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4