Heart to Heart Home Care Employee Reviews in Bronx, NY

Horrible
HHA - Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 17, 2019
They do not care about ther hha only their patient .you can be abuse physically and verbally and heart to heart wont care.you can do your job as trained and every day their making things up changing your job description around.i gave heart to heart 4 years in the bronx and it was trully the worst experience ever.they take money out your check for a union thats no help and you can never contact .i plan to sue them for that because it trully is unbelievable how your paying someone you cant get help from.and they lie on you .and the worst training agency ever for pca they mix the spanish and English together making it difficult to learn.
I’ve learned many dos and don’ts working on the job
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJuly 29, 2018
The job was easy going when you love to do what you do . Some days we had our challenges but nothing I couldn’t bare . We also were not allowed to go over 40 hours , so we were basically denied over time , and pay rate was 11 an hour . I have definitely learned a lot of life long lessons on the job , however , I had to move on
Pros
Building a relationship with the clients
Cons
Having to leave the clients
Overtime I would say is the only good thing if you needed it. But the treatment was like abuse. In my opinion.
Compliance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 14, 2018
Things are great in the beginning and if your department is not up to par even if it's not your fault they make you pay for something you did not do. Something was implemented to help with our department then we were told no don't do that. Then the big boss comes over only to tell us "oh this is not done" and "that is not done" all to have the been blamed along with everyone in that department of the department not being up to par. Instead of saying how can we help you to better the department. The treatment was so bad they might as well gotten a switch and hit us with it. I told one of the high ups that told me during my great review before my raise that if I need anything or have any problems they are here for me. Well when the time came I called that person and they came back with saying "Oh well you have to understand that when the department is as bad as they say it is that one person is going to get tugged and pulled in different directions. I had to handle everyone that came in for our department for more than a month while the rest were being used to do chart audits and getting the department in tact I was forced to handle ALL people that came for HR/Compliance and fall behind on my work, and no one cared. And my supervisor was told she could not help me. So I get to drown. Never did I expect this treatment.
Pros
Gain some experiance
Cons
Short breaks and no caring in the world how you are being treated
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 23, 2018
Its a good place to work just need more money cause I have a family and need two jobs to support my family. The hours are good for working mothers and the clients are nice sometimes
Pros
Cons
Clients families
No good
Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 28, 2017
Coordinators are disrespectful and have no manners; they only give 6 hour cases; they give away cases when on sick leave or vacation; they don;t pay time and a half for holidays
My favorite job.
Field Staff Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 3, 2017
I had the best coworkers at this job we all got along and worked together and would enjoy our time at work. management was always under control. very overwhelming phone calls but their were managed daily.
Pros
Loved everyone I worked with
Cons
too many phone calls
It was okay
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 25, 2017
Didn't really​ like the aditude of some workers my supervisor didn't want to switch my case , I was high risk with my pregnancy and she was very rude about it I think her name was Diane but I remember my coordinator Alba both of them were rude to me
Pros
Cons
The workers are rude
A really great company to work for!
Coordinater (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 15, 2017
This is a really great company to work for! All the employees are really professional and sweet! Everyone is always there to help! I recommend this agency to anyone looking for a great long term Company to work for!
Pros
Great management
Cons
None at all
The best home care ever!!
HHA (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 14, 2017
This is the most Professional Home Care I have ever seen! The staff is amazing! They gave me a job the next day! They always have work available! They even have a FREE HHA and PCA training course!! They conveniently have many different locations that you can choose from! I don't know why anybody would work anywhere else! Go apply at one of the offices! You will not believe it until you see it!!!
Pros
Awesome Staff
Cons
very disorganize and very unprofessional .
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 12, 2017
ii didn't last there long but i didn't like it . it was very disorganize and unprofessional . i would never recommend anyone there.it was too much using foul luggage too.

Want to know more about Heart to Heart Home Care?

Ask a question
love working for the bronx office
Field Staff Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 12, 2016
H2h is a great place to work, always room for growth and opportunities to learn new things. the Staff is very welcoming and treats one another with respect we work very well as a team.
Pros
good pay
nice place to work
HHA (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 8, 2015
I liked working here the employers are very nice and if there is a problem they will get to the bottom of it and they wont take sides until all the information is out
Pros
great hours
Cons
no overtime
Wonderful work place
Home Attendant (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 26, 2015
This is also a wonderful agency , you can learn many things that can help you in your future.
fast pace place
HHA company (Former Employee) –  bronx,NYAugust 24, 2014
no organization whatsoever. Employee favoritism.people were always late and low pay for so much work
Good job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 15, 2014
great people, good work environment, everyone got along, happy customers
Productive but lack of communication between Aide and Coordinator
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 18, 2013
A typical day at work would be me accompanying a client to an appointment, food shopping and shopping for clothing. Assisting with medication reminder and bathing was required.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Coordinators don't want you to advance in career.
Currently relocated to Orlando FL
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 3, 2013
The most enjoyable and fulfilling part of my position is being able to provide quality jobs and assist with the everyday living of the disable and sick. I enjoy working in a high paced environment and accomplishing our daily goals by following state regulations and the company's policies.
productve
Home Health AID (Former Employee) –  BRONX, NYJuly 15, 2013
My tipical work was taking care patient at home, helping patient cleaning his area, doing the bed, cooking, take patient to the doctors appointment, changin patient close, helping patient to shower.
Pros
good team relation
Cons
use to changed case