Hearthstone at Murrayhill Employee Reviews

Shut up and do your job
Caregiver/Personal Assistant/Med Tech (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORMay 26, 2019
It was just a job to the managers and the residents are kind people. If the company is struggling then you start to see that they will cut cost and benefits.
Pros
Nice coworkers and Residents
Cons
Managers be aware of how fake they are.
Deceiving at Murrayhill
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORApril 19, 2019
Great place to work if you don’t mind two-faced employees and management with their heads in the sand.
I was excited to start working at Hearthstone, as I love working with the elderly. It was okay at first, everyone was friendly enough and training went smoothly. After the first two weeks I started to feel secluded and not part of the team. I noticed there was a lot of drama between multiple people not only with my coworkers but other places within the company. I was very uncomfortable talking to anyone higher up than me, as they were all very unapproachable. I was told to not talk to my coworkers about work, but instead about “how my weekend went”. And that I should quit my second job because Hearthstone should have been my priority.
Long story short, this could be a good company if the management team were doing their jobs correctly.
Pros
The residents, lunch provided
Cons
Poor management, unfriendly staff, cliques
Official response from Hearthstone at Murrayhill
May 14, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, it is very much appreciated and we will take it and use it moving forward. I'm sorry to hear that staff was unfriendly as we are here to serve everyone with Love, Respect & Integrity. As a former employee, we sincerely wish you the best!

Great environment
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORApril 7, 2019
Great people to work with. Position driven with purpose given the mission is highly regarded.
Great place to work. Long term management and stability.
Rewarding Work
Food Server (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORNovember 2, 2016
The work I did was very rewarding. I really enjoyed talking to the residents and working with their dietary needs. I loved all the holiday parties and the Christmas bonus.
Pros
Rewarding and fun workplace
Cons
Management was sometimes difficult to work with
Best job I've ever had. Lots of respect by all.
Photographer (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORMay 17, 2014
Working in the Activities Department has been really enjoyable with great co-workers and a truly respectful management team. It has been a wonderful place to develop my photography skills and become a meaningful part of the residents lives.
Pros
respect and opportunity to thrive
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hearthstone at Murrayhill. Our community is ready to answer.

Hearthstone at Murrayhill Reviews by Location