Heartland Community Health Center Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 16 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
- Company sizeless than 10
- Revenue$1M to $5M (USD)
You’re seeing all 10 jobs at Heartland Community Health Center because we can’t find any available jobs at Heartland Community Health Center close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 243 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 14 questions about working at Heartland Community Health Center. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Heartland Community Health Center employees.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Heartland Community Health Center