Heartland Dental, LLC
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Heartland Dental, LLC:

Heartland Dental, LLC Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA6 reviews
Initially there was an achievable bonus system. Then over time they constantly raised the bar to an unrealistic goal. Upper Management pushed policies that only reflected the bottom line.
Pros
The Learning Provided
Cons
Management Policies, Hours of Operation
Facility English -Spanish translation for patients.
Able to answer the phone and made phone call to the patients.

Prepared timely to morning HUDDLE and bring all information.Monitor scheduling and chart daily. X-Rays/photos/diagnodent. Support Doctor.Fabriceted crown, veneers, dentures (impresison). Treat Invisalign, bleaching, coord with LAb,Organized area w/employees.training new employees.coordinated meeting.(DR/DA's).

Pros
Meeting every single Tuesday.
Cons
Insurance
Official response from Heartland Dental, LLC
April 6, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review! We are very glad to have you as a member of the Heartland Dental family. We appreciate your comments!
I work with decent people (mostly). Management does not portray company values. Hardest part of the job is dealing with the corporate office and management. The most enjoyable part is having the opportunity to make a difference in people's lives. Currently looking for a position to exit the company.
Official response from Heartland Dental, LLC
December 19, 2019
Thank you so much for taking time to leave your feedback! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed working with the staff and patients at the office. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you had with upper management and have brought it up with our market leaders.
Great Company to work for with lots of opportunity to grown. I received a lot training and to a few class to help with my growth. Everyone was like family to me, it was like home away from home.
Pros
free classes and training
Cons
micro management
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Heartland dental care is a great company to work for, but like all has its cons. If you are lucky enough to get a good team in a team playing office, with a honest and hard working doctor you will flourish. However, if you aren't so lucky and find yourself in a bind meaning a downfallen office that is refusing to take patients and work hard, it is very hard to transfer offices. I can say that working here is hard work, but if you are willing to work really hard and long hours its a great place. Like I mentioned before I had a horrible experience entering the company for a second time due to the office I was put in.
Pros
health ins, free dental minus lab fees
Cons
short breaks, long hours, some bad offices
Assisting Dr., putting patients at ease. The most difficult part is leaving a practice and all the patient relationships that were developed and fellow employees.
My difficult part is not wanting to fail the office, doctor or the patient.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, continuing education.
Cons
Pay restrictions, Late hours.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Heartland Dental, LLC?