Heaton Eye Associates Employee Reviews

recepcionist
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXMay 30, 2018
Heaton Eye Associates has been a great place to work for. Great people to work with and I love our patients that we see at a daily basis. Heaton Eye has giving me an opportunity to work in the medical experience even when I had none when I started with this wonderful company .
Great place very organized
Surgical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXFebruary 4, 2018
Fun place. Very busy people work together for the most part in surgery it is neat you rotate positions so no one gets burned out there are never late days there the surgery center runs like a well oiled machine
Fast Pace and professional environment.
Surgical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXAugust 25, 2017
A typical day at Heaton calls for patient counseling and education as referred to by a surgeon in the office for a surgical procedure. Working closely with marketing and sales to determine how we can increase revenue.
Best place i've ever worked
Ophthalmic Technician (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXMarch 30, 2017
This is a very busy practice with good clinic flow. Physicians and management care about patients and employees.
Co-workers are easy to get along with; there is minimal workplace drama.
Yearly raises and good medical benefits.
Entry level positions with great training to build your career.
Certifications and continuing education is paid for.
Productive office
Certified Ophthalmic Assistant - work up tech (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXDecember 22, 2013
Everyone is very kind, you learn a lot the office has students that come from UT Tyler to learn so there is a good training protocol set up. There are 2 clinic supervisors so one takes care of the paperwork and making sure everyone is where they should be the other clinic supervisor is there to cater to your questions and help with difficult cases. Management is very organized. The most enjoyable part of the job is the surgeon prays with his patients before surgery and that is a very caring touch and patients feel at such ease this is truly a family oriented practice.
Pros
training is excellent, profit sharing
Cons
short breaks