HEB Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 6,407 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
H-E-B is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas with approximately $23 billion in revenue and 100,000 Partners. Founded in 1905, H-E-B operates more than 385 stores in a number of formats, including superstores, supermarkets and gourmet markets. H-E-B is the #1 food retailer in the Austin, San Antonio, Corpus Christi and Rio Grande Valley markets. Our company is the largest private company in Texas and one of the 15 largest privately held companies in the U.S.
We believe in the value of hard work and the importance of taking care of people. We've always dreamed big, hire great people, offer Customers the best service and sell only the freshest, safest products. We continuously look for great innovative products that distinguish us from our competitors, and make sure to give Customers low prices with the best value.
Working here is more than a job. It's a chance work with many great people and blaze an exciting career path. Our employees are called Partners. That's because we work together to build our company and create a sense of community here in Texas.
Join us on our mission to become the best retailer!
Retail, Grocery, Fresh Products, and General Merchandise, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Transportation, Product Development
You’re seeing all 5,713 jobs at HEB because we can’t find any available jobs at HEB close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 4.7K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at HEB have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Good to make a good career I personally recommend to anyone who is looking for a good company they have all kinds of things to choose from and they are very well known.
Heb is a great company of course work is work but having fun with coworkers is a must !! To make time pass by was nice just stocking the shelves n just looking for things to do
Love working here, great bonuses, as well as awesome management. It gets quite hot in the summer as a Curbie, but you can really build a a tolerance to the heat with the conditioning and heavy lifting.
Such a great job. 10/10 would recommend. Very caring towards their employees and provide an excellent working environment. Lots of opportunity’s to move up
Management really cares about their employees and coworkers are willing to help. 15 minute breaks are given every 2 hours. Hours are also really flexible.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 911 questions about working at HEB. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from HEB employees.
Insights from 3.1K Indeed users who have interviewed with HEB within the last 5 years.
##They basically want to know how you handle situations and they also look for personalities. They do not want to hire someone who is always on a bad mood. They want to know more about you and how your personality is. happy birthday bro I'm $11
Why did you pick HEB? They had me sell them an item to a very “rude” customer (the manager acted like a rude customer).
What can you do for H.E.B. Pantry
NurExone Biologic Inc.: NurExone Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update(opens in a new window)FinanzNachrichten.de
NurExone Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update(opens in a new window)IQ Stock Market
Israeli professor is keen to meat you(opens in a new window)australianjewishnews.com
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at HEB?Published on May 24, 2021