HEICO Employee Reviews

Serious work enviroment(company group outtings)
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 10, 2018
I learned a lot at the company and grew very quickly in position status and pay increased salary. The GM would walk through and ask how things are going of his own accord! Not very many companies have an atmosphere like that.
Pros
You can come in on a entry level and end up a professonal mechine opperator if you apply yourself.
Cons
It get really hot and really cold, in that wearhouse!
Productive and Positive work environment
Senior IT Procurement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLOctober 21, 2018
A productive and Positive work environment. Good Company Benefits. Unfortunately a lot of Management favoritism and no incentive to keep the employee happy or to offer a promotion after years of work.
Pros
Company Bonus
Cons
Management Favoritism, no employee incentive
Great Place to Work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Broken Arrow, OKSeptember 20, 2018
The great thing about working for a subsidiary of HEICO is that you can see the difference you make everyday. The business model is set up for HEICO to help support business units without telling them what to do. Each locations' leadership has the ability to make decisions and change things as necessary. It allows locations to be innovative and successful.
Pros
Cons
Career growth might be limited for some positions
Always new technologies
Reverse Engineering Metrologist - CMM & OGP (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 7, 2018
It was one off the best job in my life, learn a lot, they stablished the foundation of who I am today, many opportunities to learn, amazing management.
Pros
Amazing Company
Cons
No comments
High passed
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMarch 12, 2018
High passed environment. Flexible, family owned public company. long term employees, multi country organization. Multi companies under one blanket.
Pros
Multi cultural
Cons
Work volume fluxuates.
Productive and well-organized Accounting Team
Accountant (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 28, 2018
It was a good contract assignment. I wished I could’ve stayed longer an learn a lot more in how they do Accounting. This is a place where one starting as an intern can over time, gain much knowledge. There’s so much to learn here.
Pros
Free Sodas
Cons
The commute there. Traffic was terrible.
Industry Leader in GROWTH Mode
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLFebruary 24, 2018
Great opportunity to be part of a winning team! HEICO and its family of subsidiaries provides an incentived culture driven by Team Member performance that fosters our passion and will to win. Innovation is embraced and a critical key to our success. You are always learning at HEICO.

Working at HQ is great because our team is in the same building as our product research, design, manufacturing or repair, inspection and logistics teams. This motivates us in delivering human service excellence with a continuous improvement mindset.
n/a
Sales Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 10, 2017
CSI offers a very laid-back work environment. All of the employees are a pleasure to work with. Compensation is probably average, but the benefits are above average.
excelente
Assistant Manager of Shipping Department (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 25, 2017
Weekly and end of the month inventory,accounts payable, adjusting entries, preparing weekly work schedules, meetings and safety coordination. excellent
Fun place to work
Systems Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLSeptember 18, 2017
great people to work with, lots of room for growth. learned a lot of new sklls that can be used in the future. Very large and growing company, with reasonable salaries.
Aviation Company
ATI Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLSeptember 4, 2017
• Perform administrative and office support for management
• Operates standard office equipment, sorts and prepares documents for imaging, scans and verifies document and index images, inspection reports and, financial data.
• Create spreadsheets, controlling incoming and outgoing documentation process, maintain files and project reports.
• Prepare FAA documents (audits) and confidential records and files.
• Preview procedures and reports, edits copy to ensure proper grammar and spelling for aviation equipment.
Great
Welder (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJune 7, 2017
Great company to work for. Great benefits. I've been employed there for more than 30 years, they are well structured. Management was skilled. They offer 401 L plan as well, paid vacation time, paid sick days, along with paid holiday time off. Health care benefits are great as well.
Fast Growing Company
Lead Structures Engineer (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 12, 2016
Fast-paced environment with great co-workers leadership. Teamwork dependent atmosphere focused on the success and growth of the company.
Working from home is great
Senior Progress Developer (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLApril 28, 2016
I worked from home as a remote programmer for 7 of my 8 years there. The work was satisfying as we were building a new Manufacturing system to replace Symix. I was on my own much of the time but had excellent communication and resources.

This was a very productive assignment and obviously great to be remote.
This is a serious place to be working at,and at no time should any person consider it to be a place for prankster jokes !
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 18, 2015
A great/safe place to work good friendly and helpfull staff with lots of skills to offer on any level. A typical day at Heico. There's a lot of cable being produced for the cities of the U.S. I learned many new things on a daily bases,like never take the safety of a JSA lightly when a machine is opperating at 248rpm a ft. I shouldn't mention any names so the management team makes you feel like family. Some of my co-workers has been with the company for over 16-yrs. and they well know what they're doing. However, I must warn you the heat is the hardest part to adapt to in the mid summer months,but you'll really come too find the safety meetings,& company outtings most enjoyable a few times throughout the year.
Pros
Geat safety boneses at the end of the year.
Cons
Not the best place for the lazy.
really exciting workplace
composite mechanic (Former Employee) –  miami, flAugust 11, 2015
i loved working at heico, i learned so much about airplanes, and airframe components, i would wake up and get to work at 6 am and do as much overtime as possible i was a composites mechanic, reading overhual and maintanace manuels , showing other people how to read manuals.
Everyone gets along great
Sales Assistant/Operations (Current Employee) –  FloridaJune 26, 2015
Overall, I very nice company to work for. Very flexible with work/life balance.
Management takes the time to listen.
The hardest part of the position would be month end, ensuring all orders ship that have been committed to ship, while managing all other functions.
The best part of the job would be BBQ's with the team when goals have been accomplished.
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Limited advancement
# ETQR115L as the QA Manager (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLSeptember 29, 2014
Good work environment with a well established, experienced management team and a very productive/resourceful personnel group. It has been a great opportunity to gain knowledge and experience on the aircraft component repair development and the capability self evaluation processes. With day to day challenges ranging from FAA regulation interpretation, to warranty claim evaluation, to personnel counseling, every day is different than the last which is an enjoyable aspect of the job. Overall a great company to work for with the great backing of an Industry giant like Heico Aerospace.
Pros
Great benefits package, strong/stable parent company
Cons
Compensation below local market level
Busy paced job
Inventory Clerk/Temporary (Former Employee) –  Glastonbury, CTMay 5, 2014
Counting airplane parts , inventory , learing about tools, that keeps certainparts of the airplaing together, Co-workers wer nice and the hardest job wst not messing up the inventory, the enjpoyable part was it was busy.
Pros
learning about small parts of tools
Cons
Some items were very small to count
very good
Materials Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 21, 2014
testing, aerospace materials, co-workers are very nice. It was the major I was in school so I enjoyed very much!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HEICO. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2