Heineken Employee Reviews

Challenging, productive, great people
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAOctober 22, 2018
Heineken does a great job of training and development. The workplace culture is diverse and fosters a challenging environment where performance is required.
Globale Marke mit interessantem Marketing
Consumer Insights & Strategy Manager (Former Employee) –  New York StateJuly 30, 2018
Internationale Arbeitskultur, interessante Projekte, starke Marke mit kulturellem Bezug
Un environnement de travail trés agréable
Chef de service prévention (Current Employee) –  AlgerJuly 30, 2018
Heineken est une é ole et un exemple concrét de réussite dt elle le leader mondial en sécurité de travail et dew travailleurs
Pros
Sécurité d'abord, travail d'équipe, une mission et une vision
Cons
Tiurn-over
Importante compañia, muy buen ambiente laboral.
Asesor de ventas (Former Employee) –  SonoraJuly 27, 2018
Es una empresa con presencia a nivel internacional, definitivamente el lugar donde mas aprendizaje tuve hablando del mundo de las ventas, marketing y cartera de clientes.
Pros
Buenas prestaciones
Cons
Dificultad para avanzar en puestos dentro de la organización.
Enjoyable Everyday Field Work
Off Premise Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 14, 2018
I looked forward to coming to work and working on the front line with convenience store owners daily. Hands off management style overall. Unsure about potential to move up quickly in company without relocation.
tres bonne entreprise
Help Desk (Current Employee) –  algerMay 11, 2018
tres bonne entreprise qui ma permis d’évoluer très rapidement
Family Owned Company with great import brands
Sales (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 7, 2018
Great portfolio of brands that need more impactful marketing to recruit new drinkers into franchise. Company has struggled over past year to break through craft and local competition.
Great School of business
Distributor Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 30, 2018
Closest you'll come to running your own business using HUSA's money. You'll learn thru risk taking experiences and top management exposure. Every month was a unique business case.
Pros
the Beer
profitable global company with people centric culture
IT (Former Employee) –  ParisApril 13, 2018
at Heineken you can have great opportunities to work on various subjects, always considering people is the key asset of the company. Thus salary and compensations are very attractive and team spirit is very good.
Pros
salary, spirit, life balance, opportunity
The workplace for Heineken is appreciated
Financial Secretary for the adventicement Team (Current Employee) –  Monrovia, CAMarch 23, 2018
I will like to get good job with the UN, which will help me to get more experiences and career my contributions. Also have more collaborators and friends in the world.
Interacting with different people and different language
Pros
No lunches for us
Cons
More breaks and no health care for us
Manager
Manager (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYMarch 19, 2018
Pros

Decent work life balance, acceptable pay

Cons

Always years behind: systems are outdated, converted to open office space about a decade after everyone else and after most had found it was counterproductive.
Turnover: Management constantly changing with new foreign leaders coming in and leaving every few years as the US is seen as merely a stepping stone for executives with no experience in the US 3-tier system and no experience as a small market share participant.
Do not work for Heineken!
within a zone (Former Employee) –  USAFebruary 15, 2018
For me, working there was a nightmare. Many people don't even know what they are doing; they just repeat what they hear. They have lost many amazing people because of the way the company is. It is seriously awful. No work-life balance at all, plus there are a lot of bullys working there too, and people not willing to help others. The company is not doing good in many places, and instead of helping the local teams with programs or promotions to increase sales, they blame them for whatever is happening and start firing people. Worst experience ever.
Pros
free beer
Cons
everything
class organization
District Sales Manager (Group Distributor Manager) (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYJanuary 12, 2018
Really treat their people well. Value feedback and work collaboratively solve issues. Very creative organization that prides itself on quality of product and innovation.
Good part time job
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 15, 2017
Get to choose what events you want to register for, easy to work around another job. Must be outgoing and good with people. A knowledge of alcohol or prior experience in a bar would be helpful.
I was not cut out to be in the beer business
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYNovember 22, 2017
My job consist of calling on retailers during the normal work day, and attending functions in the evenings. There were too many nights be spent away from my family, in situations I wasn't comfortable with at the time.
Pros
Many perks, free dinners and tickets to major events
Cons
too much pressure to consume
Great working and learning experience
Retail Sales Manager, Northern Region, NJ (Former Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 14, 2017
This company really took care of you. Training was essential and you were completely taken to school for a well rounded company person. You were able to also travel the country and intervene with other company people that worked for the company.
Pros
Training & development
Cons
job security
Car decal ad
Car wrap (Former Employee) –  MississippiOctober 13, 2017
Scccccaaaaammmmm!So I saw this ad where you wrap your car for Heineken paying $500 weekly and they sent me a check I deposited and they want me to send a certain amount to someone first !!!! Scaam
See below review
Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 7, 2017
Heineken USA is a great company for employment. They believe in their people and culture. I felt I had a voice in my opinions and could alert management regarding my feelings. I am a proponent of work ethic and being rewarded for it. The hardest part of my job was the ability to relax at the end of the day as felt my job was never complete. Most enjoyable part were the rewards received for over-achieving which I received many rewards for achievements accomplished. I have many great qualities from my experience working for Heineken USA including cross-functioning roles in both the on and off premise. I have experience calling on national and regional account call points.
Stay at home and get your money
Honest and loyal hardworker needed for work. (Current Employee) –  USAJune 20, 2017
This job is OK and not stressful. You work with Heineken while you are staying at and you earn your money 💵 every week and be happy. For it to be more easier you to have a car, bike.
Pros
You have all you want if you work with us
Cons
Tell us what happen and we will understand
Fun Workplace
Junior System Administrator / Team Lead (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 24, 2017
Fun workplace but most company focus caters to sales and marketing. Other departments are neglected. Bar is awesome and there are great social gatherings overall.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heineken. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2