Heitmeyer Consulting Employee Reviews

Norm was gret to work for
Project Manager Key Bank/ First Niagara Merger (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 28, 2018
Work was enjoyable. Management was hands off ut kept us accountable. The hardest part of the job was ther weather in Buffalo. I enjoyed the people. felt sorry fot hose that had to be let go because of the merger.
Great company to work for!
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 18, 2017
I have totally enjoyed working for Heitmeyer Consulting. They took my work experience and needs and matched them to a client where I would be a good fit for them, and vice versa. They truly cared about lining up the right people with the right client. They offered benefits, too, which a lot of consulting companies do not do. Their office staff is very responsive. Any time I had a question or needed help with something, they were always available. I enjoyed working for the client, too, and really helped them with their needs. Heitmeyer has a great name in the banking industry. You can't go wrong working for them!
Pros
Very responsive, health benefits, 401K, truly care about you
Excellent Consulting Company
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 18, 2017
Heitmeyer Consulting was refreshing to work with. The recruiter that I worked with was very upfront and honest with me regarding the position, their client and the pay structure. When I had questions for the recruiter, he answered them. He didn't waste my time or make me feel like I was a commodity. Highly recommend working with this group!
Pros
Great communication, honest
Cons
None that I can think of
I have removed them from every being considered again.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 3, 2017
Be very careful how the contract is written, I felt they were squeezing money out of my pay into their pockets. I will never work for them again and will never recommend them as a contracting firm.
Glad they found me
IT Project Manager - Huntington National Bank (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 9, 2017
I had a great experience with Heitmeyer. They communicated well and work with you. They have a lot of US Banking contacts. Great company for technology jobs and or banking jobs.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Non at this time
Productive and fun working environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHJuly 11, 2016
A great company to work for. Extremely fair. Very tight niche of people. Would recommend to anyone. Flexible
One of the most exciting Jobs I've had.
Contractor/Consultant - Staff Trainer (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHJuly 17, 2012
A typical day consisted of working split shifts. For example going to a work site at 7am, working until 12pm. Reporting back at 9pm and working until 1am. I was able to set my own schedule to accommodate a 24/7 hour department. It was great!
While traveling to the different bank location I was able to meet some
of the hardest working managers, and observe their management styles.
The hardest part was leaving after staying at some of the locations for as long as 3 to 4 months at a time.

But, I love training, and mentoring. I especially enjoyed watching the staff get excited at what they were learning. When there was a go live date, and the staff was able to function during that account conversion with little or no help from me, then I new I had did what I came for.
Pros
i love training. i was in a different city often, and had the opportunity to work with a very diverse group of people.
Cons
your working even when your not working. that seems to be the nature of consulting work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heitmeyer Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4