Helix House

Helix House

Helix House Employee Review

Helix House Content Writer Review - Great Place to Work

Very rarely do you ever get the feeling your coworkers are family but I've enjoyed that at Helix House for over two years now. Working my way up from an unpaid intern to fulltime position, I've always felt valued, that there was more room to grow, and that my opinion on the business has been valued. The job is creative, fulfilling, and constantly changing making for a great place to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Loved working there

Best place to work and I was very happy there. The boss is a really good guy and always willing to help anyone all the time. The co-workers are positive.
Same location

This is a great company to work for. More like a family than a business. Everyone is very helpful and work well together. The culture is fun and rxciting
Same location

Good work environment, minimal pay, little room to grow

Helix House is a fun company to work for, but the truth is, they just want you to work like a honey bee and not ask questions. Management does not offer a lot of training; they expect you to figure it out on your own. The Project Coordinator gets 95% credit for what the team does and basks in the so-called 'glory' of his teams accomplishments. The CEO and owner is the most respected person there, as it should be, but is constantly taken advantage of by his second, but refuses to see it and admit it because of previous experiences. The CEO is held back by his second and will not get very far until there is someone to replace said person. The rest of them team is great: they take time to listen and talk to you about you and your problems and will help you in any endeavors you ask of them. The culture is great, minus the people in charge who constantly flaunt their power.

Pros

Free lunch sometimes, CEO takes care of his employees

Cons

No training, high output expected from day one

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Helix House. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits