HELIX Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
4.0Job Security & Advancement
Not impressed
Armed Security Operator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 2, 2018
Be prepared to work 12+ hours some days and 6-8 other days, no set schedule. Management will be hesitant and difficult if you need a shift covered. But will expect you to be on call during personal time. 3 day “training”
Pros
Provided uniforms, and some equipment
Cons
No breaks, have to provide own firearm
a close knit work force
Injection Molding Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Carpinteria, CANovember 26, 2017
I enjoyed my time with Helix. The shop personnel were friendly and always happy to help with information or to assist in performing work. I was allowed to work in various work areas performing a variety of job functions, which kept my workday interesting.
Great
Solar Installer (Former Employee) –  McCamey, TXAugust 31, 2016
Great environment, good people, positive attitude, hard work, safety is always an issue, but other then that supervisors, leads, and safety leads, security are good.
Work I can take pride in!
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  San Carlos, CAMay 4, 2016
Helix is undoubtedly a great place to work.

Apart from perks such as free food, direct shuttles, unlimited PTO, flexible work/life balance, amazing benefits, you know your work matters and the people make each day enjoyable.
Pros
Free lunch, shuttles, unlimited vacation, work/life balance, excellent benefits, great team, fun social events
Cons
Commute from SF is long (~1 hour on the company shuttle), however worth it every day.