Hello Alfred Employee Reviews

Sucks
Home Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 30, 2019
The place to work is flexible but people that works in the office are so disorganized also managers are a**holes. They are so stingy about the money..
Needs tons of work
Field worker (Current Employee) –  61 broadwayMay 13, 2019
Hello Alfred is very disorganized they hire people that don't take the time to know the job before they do the job(in feild &office). They have high expectations and make assumptions based off personal gain/advancement putting you under close watch for minor reasons. Field workers do all the hard work but get little to no respect or reconization as of physical work is frowned upon. Last min or no invite to office events and all employee feedback is completely ignored. They could make a huge difference in hospitality ( the company was amazing) but choose to ignore alot of flaws for profit and choose to ignore and disregard all field employee opinion to please the customers. Then force us to do jobs we are not contracted nor agreed to do. It's sad to say modern day slavery at it's finest. Happy people help the world everyone deserves to be happy and feel respected especially if trust Is involved, it allows people to do their jobs to the best of their ability
Pros
Employee Benifit(401k, medical coverage ect) s, travel compensation, Snacks are organic and always the same thing. Bagel Friday
Cons
Lack of organization, communication, and respect. Forceful job that gives little to no credit for hard work
A bunch of white people who arent from NYC guiding people how to function in NYC
Alfred client mananger (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 6, 2019
The management in this company is horrendously disorganized. Very poor communications skills from management. The people in dispatch are amazing and so helpful but the big issue is that management is composed of people with unreasonably high expectations because they've never done the job themselves. They will throw you under the bus and make you feel like you're doing your job bad. Management is rarely helpful, they're more like bullies.
Pros
Great pay, networking
Cons
Managers who dont know what theyre doing
Official response from Hello Alfred
January 8, 2019

Hello,
Thank you for providing feedback here on Indeed. This is troubling and we would love to opportunity to speak with you further so we can continue to improve. As we continue to grow, we are always looking for ways to get better at everything we do, especially ways to best support our incredible employees.
Please reach out to learning@helloalfred.com so we can continue the conversation.

Fun job good hours
Alfred Home Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 8, 2018
I started here a few months ago and it's been the best job i've had in a couple years. I used to work in hospitality and my hours were crazy. i needed to stay home with my family on the weekend and this is perfect. everyone only works monday-friday.
Pros
great insurance
Cons
hard to deal with difficult clients
Acm
Home Manager (Current Employee) –  UnknownNovember 4, 2018
Horribly deceptive company. There is harassment at every level, no job security, abusive management that lacks boundaries and ability to train and lead team. Residents are told that their Alfred’s will do whatever to please and they push to the max. Worst company I’ve ever worked for.
Pros
Competitive Pay
Cons
Everything about the company and job
Needs tons of work
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 22, 2018
The company has a problem with hiring in desperation. and do not have have the wherewithal so slow there expansion to control the chaos of under trained staff. Not only that but there was no accountablity from upper management when grave mistakes were made.
Pros
garaunteed hours
Cons
Poor Management. Ego, no office space, lack of communication
productive and fun place
Alfred Client Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 23, 2018
Overall, Hello Alfred offers great work environment and individual autonomy, with frequent chances for promotions, and great organization and communication within a company.
Pros
autonomy, bagel fridays
Cons
working in bad weather conditions outside, no cap on client requests
Hard to balance work life with personal life
Alfred Client Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 24, 2018
Everyone's experience here is different, as some people are able to carry out other jobs/side gigs/personal work. Speaking on my experience, it was very tiring with very little pay off. Pay is great for the kind of work but my voice did not feel like it was being heard. Options to move up within the company were there but seemed like supervisors did not take it seriously.
Pros
flexible schedules, travel reimbursement
Cons
no scheduled breaks, work can pile on in very short notice
Very lovely place to work at.
Client Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 10, 2017
The team and everyone one there including the two CEO's are the most amazing group of people. They care so much for their employees. I'v never worked at such a fun and transparent place.
Pros
caring, transparent, trusting, take suggestions from employees to better the business
Cons
can be tiring work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hello Alfred. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5