Need to take 15 minutes breaks or ten minutes break instead of just 30 min thats why we as a ehole get sick and pass on to the next its very cold in there. Also they can turn the air down just a little
Corporately training of sales employees on technique and execution of a sales process.
To increase employee satisfaction of work life and the end result of customer experience and value driven sales.
Realize that the “Events” you work determine the amount of potential sales you can make. When you’re purposely scheduled to work 5 low performing shifts (malls), due to favoritism, can’t reach your sales goals and then get fired, it’s obvious why.
Stop slaving your workers and offer longer and or more breaks out the freezer. 30 minutes in 11 or10 hours isn't enough
Be aware the customers look at your reviews on here to see if you are a fair employer that provides adequate benefits and a living wage. There are those of us who will not shop at places that don't treat their employees ethically.
Recognize your employees that come in every day and give it there all for the company instead of making them feel it's never good enough cause you wanna make upper management happy.
Procedure, procedure, procedure.
Everything must have a procedure and Supervisors and Managers MUST implement. Very important rules are followed.
Important for progress and quality.
Customers want consistency.
Customers will be willing to pay for dependability.
Can only be dependable if you have procedure.
Accountability is a must.
You must be diligent.
And you will have great success.
Be sure to recognize and hold on to good dependable employees.
The idea that everyone is replaceable is a bunch of bull.
Keep and appreciate good employees.
They are the ones you want running your company.
Keep the winners, lose the losers.
How can u expect to be a winning co. With losers runni g it. Just think about it.
How important is the quality of hello fresh to you.
Thats how important it then will be. Its your call.
The company will not last to much longer. Possibly 3-5 more yrs. Procedure and quality. Must treat customers and employees like there happiness matters cuz it does. They make Hello Fresh.
They r most important.
Order boxes should be numbered in order of usage. Ex: 1 box contains beef, 1 contains chicken and 1 contains fish, in what order should these be prepared? Numbering them would help customer with certainty that they are eating as fresh as possible.
Focus on culture for the organization such as creating a train program for directors and up (poor soft skills, lack knowledge in federal/state laws, etc), hire national safety consultant, and many more.
Get a moving belt so that the progress can go by faster.. Also so that you can reach the numbers daily and to beable to ship out more boxes.. So that you can eliminate any competition
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make HelloFresh a better place to work?12 people answered
- What is the pay cycle7 people answered
- How many hours do you work? is it 8 hrs?5 people answered
- Average production worker salary5 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at HelloFresh?5 people answered
- What is HelloFresh sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at HelloFresh?5 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at HelloFresh?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at HelloFresh? What are the steps along the …4 people answered
- Do you have to work ok on Thanksgiving and Christmas4 people answered