HelloFresh
Coronavirus update
Information from HelloFresh:

HelloFresh Employee Reviews

United States351 reviews
Hello Fresh is a growing company that helps you learn and grow many skills. The schedule hours is the only issue currently trying to balance my sleep and work.
The work here is similar to Any other warehouse job you will encounter. I worked at Amazon before and it's pretty much identical they're both paying you PeanutsThey both have horrible management and they both have a high turn around rate. Thankfully I only work at this company through an online app so I don't have to be locked in with these nut cases. And it is also is a shame that this website has so many fake reviews giving this job site 5 stars.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Short breaks, poor management, low pay, long hours
I liked working at hello fresh 1 because it was fast easy pace only thing I didn’t like is that they had me in freezer my first day working there and I didn’t like that and you stand up for a lot hours but I liked the job because it was my speed of pace
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Hello fresh was a great place to work I worked in a assembly line we moved boxes, pushed A button and then place the item in the box and it was easy simple work.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Worked in the cold
Literally was on my third day of working here worked with two different lines in one day on my third day. Line 1 Line assuming I’m going at a good pace so she switches me to the line behind me less items to put into the bag so I was quicker she tells me I’m going to fast. Going to fast can hold up the line I’m like ok. She switches me back to my original line and I overhear the supervisor asking why this line going so slow she says it’s these two referring to me and another lady that’s new as well. But she literally said I was going too fast but all of sudden her boss around I’m going to fast. So when she had to get on the line because the other lady had to use the bathroom she was going just as slow. Picking up 12 potatoes and 2 other items two of each at fast pace yeah ok. They were loud and I heard everything. That’s just one situation with one supervisor I have another story as well.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Supervisors, line leaders negative attitudes
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
They are willing to give you a chance to work for they company they are definety put together as a team they work is always out on time they delivery is on time also in they have fresh meat
Pros
I liked working for both company because the company alone always keep you with work
Cons
Just to cold working maybe 12 hours shift
i had fun working with hello fresh because it was not a far distance from home, it wasn't really a fast nor slow paced working environment, so i really enjoyed it because it was just average.
Waste of time and effort. No job security and career growth. I've heard that their subsidiary company, HelloConnect is just as bad. Better start your career somewhere else.
Ralph is a horrible supervisor he is very unprofessional and barely speaks English. He doesn't know how to be professional at all or effectively communicate with his employees.. You cant even talk to him about your concerns or any issues. If you say anything he doesn't like he will let you go. What kind of supervisor is that to have at your company? Ralph does not need to be in his position another day. Hello Fresh Management needs to get him out of the Grand Prairie warehouse location immediately!!
Literally no one knows what the medical benefits are during training, and then once you finally get the information, time has passed to sign up. They only care about the amount of people they have working, not the quality
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Mandatory time off, no contact with HR, little to no benefits, barely any communication from the company on updates, no job security, not singled out as an individual by supervisors for coaching or updates, overall DO NOT WORK HERE.
they hire thru a temp.service and they let a ton of people go with out warning.I saw it happen alot there. The Management was a joke one of the senior staff who was married was sleeping with one of the customer care staff. I left after going to the bath room to see a co worker pleasuring himself smh .They just had to much going on and yet nothing
Constant change in processes week to week. Always something new you have to do before it becomes obsolete soon after.

Drugs and weapons constantly being found and what does HelloFresh do about it? Nothing. They had people screened before entering and now they don't allow it anymore, probably to get people in the building faster so they can get to work.

Numerous COVID-19 cases and they only shut down once for one day. They sweep everything else under the rug. Now they're expanding a section of the building not to accomodate the amount of people already working there, but to add more. Yup, they want to add hundreds more during a pandemic.

Half of management likes to backstab other employees and departments to make themselves look good.

On the positive side, they do offer numerous double pay and time and a half days, along with a big discount on their subscription service.
It gave exposure to talk and meet new people,i again more experience in picking and packing, experience in driving the electric power Jack.how manage time
Good
Cons
Nil
Hours and Locations varied, but HelloFresh offered a great atmosphere to learn skills associated with sales. Worked with great employees but weekly quotas tended to drive competition/resentment between eachother.
Great team members low care for management decisions and job security. Alot of misdirection an unplanned hours.. alot of flexibly working with life situations.
It's a fast pace working job that allows you to learn new things,keep up with your pace,allows you to grow into having other opportunities in the company
It’s a very fast pace job but the late night schedule is not working for me. But I gained much needed work experience.just didn’t really like the process to get into the job site
Everything is correct and ready go and ready To WORK!!! I believe in myself and looking forward and a career at Bandee ware house and believe that I will soon be able to start my career life.
I really enjoy working there form my assignments to the people. Everybody just feels at home while ther are working. The pay is awesome and the hours you work are even better. There is nothing hard about working at this job. I recommend anyone to try.
Its feel good to work there it feel like your very confident 8n what you do the job seems to be so easy to you not only the job the people is to I appreciate it.
Pros
Family oriented
Cons
Cold
What I like about HelloFresh is the work environment. I really enjoy the friendly atmosphere and my coworkers. The management has been very accommodating to me and the workplace is great.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at HelloFresh. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
2.8
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP30%
In the Top 30% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at HelloFresh.