Helping Hands Healthcare Employee Reviews in Sharonville, OH

Great Place to Work
In-Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Sharonville, OHAugust 5, 2019
I have been with the company for 14 years and do not regret one second of my time spent here. This is my home away from home. Management is extremely supportive and understanding. The company loves to promote from within which provides great opportunities for those who want to excel at their career.
Great company
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Current Employee) –  Sharonville, OHJanuary 10, 2019
I love this place! Not for the faint of heart but good for people that loves working with elderly/people with needs! Good way to start out your healthcare career!
Pros
Working with clients
Cons
Driving
Excellent employer
Compliance (Current Employee) –  Sharonville, OHJune 13, 2018
Love working here! Everyone is so nice and helpful. Very flexible with schedule and understanding. I would recommend this not only as a place of employment but also a place to receive excellent care for your loved ones.
Poor Management
Scheduling Coordinator/On Call Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHJune 5, 2018
Very disorganized. The manager was overwhelmed and did not have enough help. Very stressful. Poor working environment. Did not feel they cared enough about the clients and cared more about the money.
Horrible place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHJanuary 13, 2018
its a terrible place to work. They train you for free to be a CNA but once you get promoted to be on call your hours will decrease, and they won't have anywhere to put you. they send you to people houses with bed bugs without telling you ahead of time.
Pros
Free cna training
Cons
Low pay, management doesn't actually give you 40 hours a week, once promoted to on-call your hours decrease, so you have to pick up a lot more days unless you have no life or children
Great first step into the health field
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHOctober 25, 2017
Helping Hands is a great position to be in for anyone who cares for people. It's a great starting position in the health field or a good part time job.
Worse Job Ever
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHDecember 12, 2016
I worked there for about 4 months and I hated it. Management was horrible they would pick who there favorites are and everyone else was chop liver, drama inside the office was extremely bad, co-workers we very did respectful to the aides working out in the field, organization in this company boy was not good np one knew where any papers were than the piles would grow and last but not least they bring all of these cat that are saved from outside and they would spray on ur desk, in your food etc.. it was so nasty. I would not recommend anyone to work there, they hire everything and anything.
Fun place to work with great people
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Sharonville, OHMarch 23, 2016
This company is a great company to work for. They treat their employees with a lot of respect. They always work with you with any issues and they do their best to help solve any issues. They are constantly thinking about others, including the clients and employees. They give back a lot to the community and are truly in this business for the right reason. The office staff is not quite as big which gives off a family feel to it. Everyone is very friendly and open with new employees. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a job with meaning.
Pros
Company parties, flexible/great hours, family feel.
July 20, 2016

It is great to hear such kind words! We love being able to give back to our surrounding community. We are happy to have so many employees that help bring our mission to life.

HORRIBLE place to work
Office Staff (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHJanuary 23, 2015
Too bad I couldn't rate 0 stars! I would never recommend this place to anyone, not even my worse enemy. The pay is horrible, there are no benefits, management is awful, they make promises they can't keep. A few people I worked with are really nice and these are ironically the people who are not related to the owners. The owner of the company is only worried about the money and not the workers or the clients. She has random times she feels she can be very disrespectful towards the workers and treats them like trash and talk/yell at them like they're worthless. The company is VERY unorganized. I can honestly say the best thing about the job are the clients. Sadly, a great percentage of the clients are fed up they don't have permanent aides because no one wants to work for this company. I rarely leave reviews but this was a must, please do not waste you're time. Guaranteed you will notice everything I've just said within the first day and I'm sure you'll wait over 30 mins in the lobby just to have an interview. Best wishes!
Pros
Clients
Cons
very low pay, no benefits, company treats you like trash
July 20, 2016

We are sorry that you did not have the experience you were looking for. We are a company that wants to be fair to their employees, and your feedback will help us identify areas for improvement. Thank you.

August 24, 2016

Family oriented workplace, makes you feel at home.
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sharonville, OHApril 30, 2014
I love this job because of my co-workers and the clients. You develop strong communication skills and great relationships with everyone around you. I love helping people as well. Awesome job.
Pros
Amazing atmosphere
Cons
Not enough pay
July 20, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy that you see Helping Hands as an opportunity to improve both personally and professionally. We want to serve our employees the best that we can, and your experience is an example of that.

Unreliable for hours
Home Health Aide/Evening Receptionist/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHAugust 23, 2012
Driving to different clients houses during the day then to the office in the evening.
Learned different cultural background
Poor Managment
Very Nice People
Extreme daily commute- i.e. Hamilton, Wilmington, Faifield, Middletown.
Loved getting to know all the clients.
Cons
poor compensation for amount of travel
July 20, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy that you were able to experience some of our wonderful clients during your time with the company. We would like to know more details about your experience with management and how we can improve. Could you email us at HR@hhhcare.com with those details? Thank you!

August 24, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy that you were able to experience some of our wonderful clients during your time with the company. We would like to know more details about your experience with management and how we can improve. Thank you!