Helping Hands Healthcare Employee Reviews for Office Manager

Compassionate place to work
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHAugust 4, 2016
I have worked for Helping Hands Healthcare for 2 years now and I cant say enough good things about this company. From the office staff to the field staff, it is nothing but compassionate people out to provide the best care for our clients. The company promotes from within and gives each and every employee the tools to succeed.
Pros
Promotions, co workers, clients
Needs improvement
Hamilton County office manager (Former Employee) –  CincinnatiJanuary 20, 2015
I am great full that this job gave me the opportunity for advancement however Upper level management did not take suggestions from those dealing directly with clients leading to the decline of business.
Pros
Birthday Celebrations
Cons
Expensive insurance, no benefits, traveling far distances, unexpectedly going from a office associate to a field associate, taking on the responsibility of several positions without proper compensation
Official response from Helping Hands Healthcare
August 24, 2016

We are happy to hear you were given the opportunity for advancement and that you worked to help improve Helping Hands. It is unfortunate that you feel you weren’t being heard. We appreciate the feedback that you have given us.

Official response from Helping Hands Healthcare
July 20, 2016

We are happy to hear you were given the opportunity for advancement and that you worked to help improve Helping Hands. It is unfortunate that you feel you weren’t being heard. We invite you to email us your suggestions to HR@hhhcare.com. Thank you!