Helping Hands Healthcare Employee Review

View all Helping Hands Healthcare reviews

Great company, Fun and Encouraging place to work
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Clermont County, OHJanuary 3, 2019
I'm so lucky to have the opportunity to work for Helping hands! I have enjoyed meeting and getting to know everyone that works in the office. I love my job and enjoy all my clients that I work with. Helping Hands is like a family to me, the people in the office, my scheduler, and my clients! Helping Hands is a good place to work for and I encourage all my friends to apply. I enjoy everyday I go to work and see my clients. I am going to school for Healthcare and this job is helping me with school and helping my love my passive for healthcare even more. Thank you everyone that work for helping hands and everything you do!

Other Helping Hands Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great job
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 16, 2019
I like the job great hours and pay. If you ever have a problem with something they are there and answer all questions and also fix any problem you may have.
The clients are amazing
On call supervisor/CNA/HHA (Current Employee) –  warren county, ohOctober 8, 2019
The clients are amazing to work for, but the company offers no benefits. Their is also no room for advancement within the company. Their is not really any compensation for driving time.
Pros
The clients
Cons
no room for advancement, no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Helping Hands Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Helping Hands Healthcare Reviews by Location