Helzberg Diamonds Employee Reviews

Fun and easy
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAJuly 6, 2018
I really enjoyed working here for the Christmas season. Every one was nice and very helpful with helping inform me about all the different diamond cuts .
Stressful and poor management
Operations Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 5, 2018
i broke my hang at work and my manager stopped scheduling me. I ask her for hours and she hires another associate. She doesn’t know how to manage a store not should she be a manager.
Pros
Nice discount
Cons
A lot of unnecessary high school drama
Professional, Team Orientied, and Tidy
JEWELRY SALES PERSON (Current Employee) –  Humble, TXJuly 2, 2018
A typical day would consist of receiving a daily summary with information on sales for the week and other factors such as units per transaction, store volume, and our personal sales goals.
Best Job Ever
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Lithonia, GAJune 22, 2018
The environment is slower paced but that gives a better opportunity to build better relationships with customers. They are very up to date on the current marketing techniques.
working at helzberg
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJune 19, 2018
working with the company was great and although it was a while back helzberg is different from other companies, Loved that they dont over price items to lower them!
Pros
family work environment
Cons
management
Competitive and result driven
Diamond Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 6, 2018
Enjoyable environment with advancement opportunities as long as you are a producer. Training and development is available. Top producers can financially benefit. There is daily contact with multiple characters and personalities which requires good interpersonal skills. There is opportunities for relocation.
Pros
Financial gain
Cons
Many holiday working hours
Fun work environment. Very competitive
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, NYMay 25, 2018
Very competitive and fun environment. Great training and follow ups. Great opportunities for advancement. Great product information, make it easy for the staff training and sales presentations
Pros
Incentives and bonuses, training with AGS and GIA
Fun atmosphere
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Cloud, MNMay 24, 2018
A fun place to work, most coworkers are extremely willing to help you learn the tactics of selling along the way and are very friendly. Sometimes the sales goals were too far out there.
Excellent
Manager (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 17, 2018
Company who cares about their people and their advancement in their positions. Fine jewelery sales superior to the competition where management knows you by name.
Friendly and fast paced
Director of Store Design and Construction (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 15, 2018
Fast-paced environment. Corporate structure with small business feel. Can be high stress at times, however much support is given by team members and management.
Productive work enviornment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  MichiganMay 4, 2018
Great place to work. Hourly + Commission. I really enjoyed working here while in school. It was my first job in sales and I had a lot of training with the product as well as clienteling. It is a great place to work and a great place to start a career. Lots of room to advance (if you're willing to relocate). Would recommend this job
Pros
Work-life balance, low stress, fun work enviornment
Cons
Long hours on your feet
If you like sales
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIMay 4, 2018
This is a highly competitive job and if you are good at sales and want a career path based on your ability to sell this is a good spot to learn it. They will have you go through classes to learn diamond and gems that you will sell.
Great if you are highly competitive
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Dunwoody, GAMay 2, 2018
This can be a highly competitive job and if this is something you like then you will love working at Helzberg. The compensation can match your ability to meet your required goals.
Pros
Great place to advance if you can fulfill your requirements, great discounts on jewelry
Cons
fast paced around the holidays also enjoyable coworkers
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLApril 19, 2018
A typical day at Helzberg consists of providing customers with great service as you handle their requests and sell them on products that they find interest in. Very competitive workplace because all associates are given sales goals that must be reached each month.
Sales
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXApril 16, 2018
During the week it is slow and few customer come in. When someone comes in, its like a race to see who can help the customer. When I was there the manager only cared about her shifts and not helping the team. It was hard to get days off for religious holidays. The hardest part of the job is closing the sales.
Excellent and fun company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  WI and COApril 15, 2018
Worked at a couple locations, loved the experience. Management was great and really helped me learn and grow. Excellent company overall, really value their customers and employees and have a fantastic philosophy. Employees were generally fun to work with. Sometimes it was really slow, but we made the time go by a little faster because of how everyone got along. Discount is also great, even though it did change at one point in my employment. You also get hourly plus some commission. Overall, I miss working there and I'd definitely work there again.
Pros
Fun, great company, good discount
great place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 13, 2018
when I was with Helzberg the company was much smaller than it is now. For a retail environment it was a good place to work. Corporate office was very supportive
Pros
good work environment
Cons
long hours during holidays
fast paced environment
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLApril 4, 2018
Great job with the public. Opportunity to earn a great salary. Rewarding experience to provide customers with a positive buying experience. Customer service based.
productive and Fun place to work
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 25, 2018
Managing the sales floor
Printing reports
talking to the associate about the deficit or what needs to be done on a particular day.
Hiring,
Training
Sales
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Working various shifts
Time to move on.
Office Associate (Current Employee) –  Colonial Heights, VAFebruary 7, 2018
I enjoy my time here at Helzberg, nice people but I believe it’s time to move on to something that will help me start a real career and to provide a more lucrative life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Helzberg Diamonds. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.9Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight