Hendricks Regional Health Employee Reviews

Bestplace to work.
Clinical Staff Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Danville, IN 46122October 16, 2018
Best place to work. Very nice coworkers and managers. Adequate tools and training provided to enable employee excel. I strongly recommends Hendricks Regional Health to any health care professional looking to work in an organization with balanced approach to work schedule.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Loved my job there just not management
Food service aide (Former Employee) –  Danville, INOctober 15, 2018
It was a good place to work for many years but the lack of good manangment made it hard to want to continue working there. If they got rid of the bullying and poor management I would love to work there.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Bullying and unfairness
customer/call center service
Room Service Specialist/Call Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Danville, INAugust 25, 2018
I very much enjoyed my time at Hendricks. I learned so much, I loved working with the people and patients. I took many phone calls and helped the patients in many ways. I also saw patients face to face. I did many jobs there including cash register, phone assists and in person assists. I worked for a time as an aide in pediatrics.
The hardest parts of the job was the fast paced environment, but after getting used to it, it became second nature. My favorite part of the job was the interactions with the patients and nursing staff. I learned so much from the nurses and aides having to do with the medical field. This encouraged me to return to school and pursue getting my CNA and HHA certificates.
Pros
Unlimited growth potential, people interaction
Cons
varying shifts
N/a
Ambassador, Guest and Volunteer Services (Former Employee) –  Danville, INAugust 23, 2018
Work part-time
I learned a great deal from co-workers and hospital staff
My supervisor was pleasant in the beginning and as time went on was not very understanding about family/work life
The Emergency Room*
fun , productive
Clinical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Danville, INAugust 8, 2018
Hendricks is a very good hospital it's a smaller hospital then normal but the staff there is nothing but family they treat each other like family. I wish they'd pay more. even with tons of experience I feel like you don't get paid well for your experience or dues that you do. but is worth working there. it's friendly, loving, intelligent atmosphere.
Pros
staff, patients, food, team work
Cons
low pay
Certain Departments not so good
Support Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Danville, INAugust 1, 2018
The hospital itself is a great place to work, but just make sure you choose the right department. Sometimes its hard to get out of certain departments to better yourself. Favortism is a huge problem there.
Pros
hospital wide you get to go to the zoo and movies
Cons
not enough staff, poor managment
worst/best place to work
Respiratory (Former Employee) –  Danville, INJuly 12, 2018
Overall benefits such as insurance and other things make HRH a great place to work. But this is also the most toxic, unhealthy place I've ever worked for atmosphere and consistency of staff expectations.
I loved my job
Meek Bllod Bank (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXJune 8, 2018
I really loved my job it was great to work with all different peopl it was great to help others with need. I’m a good worker and I work had at it. T he only thing I didn’t like was I was Lea being t put my 2 weeks in and moved on
Pre-register patients over the phone and verify insurance eligilbity
Registraion Clerk (Current Employee) –  Danville, INJune 6, 2018
We make and take incoming and outgoing phones calls on a daily basis. We verify the patient's insurance and make sure that they are eligible with that insurance company that they provided us with. Data/order entry. Organizing patient information and making up patient charts. We use Microsoft word/excel and many other programs on a daily basis.
Pros
hours
Cons
health care
Great Place to Work
Lead Modality Technologist (Current Employee) –  Danville, INMay 7, 2018
I have truly enjoyed my experience at HRH. Great place to work. Helped me grow in my career. I was promoted within. Hardest part about working at HRH is the challenge of generational diversity within the foundation. It is difficult to work with those who do not embrace change vs those who do embrace change. Most enjoyable part of this job has been the people with whom I work. I have loved being a part of the environment and culture of HRH. Our motto has always been, "Treat people better." Though we are flawed humans and fail to live up to this motto at times, we strive to make the workplace environment a positive one.
It's a great place to work with great benefits and great coworkers, everyone cares about what we do as workers in the hospital taking care of patient
Hospitality Associate (Current Employee) –  Danville, INApril 4, 2018
The job is fast pace and quick learning, it's easy once you've done it for some time and Hendricks is very caring of the patients we have coming in and out of the hospital. Working at the hospital is a great experience and it is a great job.
Pros
Caring coworkers and managers, having a thirty minute break along with a paid fifteen minute break
great job
IR Procedures, MRI Technologist (Former Employee) –  Danville, INApril 2, 2018
I have not worked there in over 15 years. When I was there it was a great place to work. Everyone was like family. Would work there again.
It was close to my home as well.
Pros
Cons
no openings
good place to work
Notify nursing/physician (Former Employee) –  TelemetryMarch 9, 2018
depending on where in hospital you work will depend on management. My manager was fair and easy to work for
If I lived closer I would return.................
Hendricks Regional Health
C.N.A. certified nursing assistant (Former Employee) –  Danville, INFebruary 27, 2018
Good company to work for recognizes their employees for the job they do. The staff were helpful to each other. They would work with your schedule really well if something came up they would do what they could to help you.
poor management
RN Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Danville, INJanuary 28, 2018
Micro managed . Always standing over your shoulders, lot of drama, name calling.Nurses vs social worker drama.Management looked the other way .Always stressful
Pros
close to home
Cons
management
Better days in the past.
Radiology and Women's Center Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Danville, INJanuary 16, 2018
This place used to be under great management and was known for it's customer service. Since new management has taken over it is more about numbers and public perception than taking care of patients and employees are treated like seat fillers.
Information Systems Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Danville, INJanuary 16, 2018
HRH culture is like a family, good or bad... it can go either way. Seems to be a lot of talk of personal information that should not be shared, at leas in my department.
overall a good polace to work
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Danville, INJanuary 13, 2018
over all a good place to work. Good co-workers (minus a few)
Management cares about you as a person, Everyone works well as a team. (On most days)
Most days are slow. Hours aren't too bad.
n/a
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Danville, INJanuary 9, 2018
great place to work however management is HORRIBLE. they expect you to put the job before any family issues up to and including personal illness or children/family illness. If they have coverage then its not AS big of a deal but still a big deal. Managers are not even required to be able to cover their employees job duties. my managers had no idea how to do my job.
It is a fun place to work.
MEDICAL RECORDS CLERK (Current Employee) –  Danville, INJanuary 4, 2018
It is a fun place to work, i love the people i work with. They make it worth coming in everyday. I learn new things close to every day im here. It can be very stressful, that would be the only downside.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hendricks Regional Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.9InHerSight Score

4.1Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

3.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Hendricks Regional Health Reviews by Location