Henry Schein Employee Reviews

high pace work place
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 22, 2018
You need to be able to multi task. High volume phones and emails. I enjoy building relationships with the technicians and offices I dispatch for. I've learned how to be more empathetic to office's needs.
Pros
Company picnic and Holiday party
Cons
not enough time to step away from my desk
Very Productive, Great Work Enviroment
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Denver, PAOctober 17, 2018
most enjoyable part of the job has to be the team who also works there. the management maintains an extremely professional attitude when conversing with others as well the company as a whole.
Great team members to work with and positive environment
LEAD CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAOctober 17, 2018
I loved working with Henry Schein and it was the job that I would have like to stay at, unfortunately, they closed their doors. I enjoyed my team and and environment. I was able to work at my pace and was challenged to show my strengths. I love working in an office setting and being able to provide customer service and working with the sales teams.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
No room for advancement
The WORST, Soul Wrenching
Full-time (Former Employee) –  ColoradoOctober 16, 2018
Working for Henry Schein was soul wrenching. Leadership was incompetent, indecisive and cruel. I was demoralized on a daily basis and could never do anything right. There was no opportunity to grow and change was a bad word.
productive work place
Inventory Management Vendor Rep, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Denver, PAOctober 16, 2018
at this time we are stressed with the work. The manager is stressed about what we are doing at all times and is micromanaging. this does not allow us to grow as an individual in our workplace.
Pros
free lunches and raffles
Cons
managment makes you feel stressed out
Henry Schein Tech support for Dentrix
Customer Tech Representative (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXOctober 16, 2018
.Henry Schein Tech support for Dentrix is sweatshop. You do support so many modules, around 18 modules inside Dentrix. In addition that the services that do not work all the time.
Good
led tech (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 10, 2018
Great place to work with a fun loving staff. From chairs to X-rays you do it all. In this line of work using your Skills are ver important in being suscessful.
Productive and fast pace
Hazardous Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXOctober 4, 2018
We had company pick-nicks, sometime bought us lunch.. We got incentive checks every month if we hit the required numbers of 110% or higher all month long. We where aloud to work in othr departments if ours where slow and they needed help. All in all was a good palce to work.
Pros
Sometimes free lunches and always learning
Cons
Supervises where slow about taking care of things
almost perfect
Dentrix/EzDental Tech 4 support (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXOctober 2, 2018
I loved working for Henry Schein. It was a company I had hoped to retire with but after almost 4 years I had to leave due to unforeseen family issues. I do miss it very much and would recommend working for this company to anyone
Great Company
Financial Systems Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 2, 2018
Henry Schein is a great company to work for and I highly recommend the company as a whole. I am currently looking to find something a little closer to home.
Henry Schein was tight
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVSeptember 30, 2018
Had a good time. Henry Schein is a cool place to work and the hr is easy to work with. they have company bbqs and company meetings often which was nice
Pros
good atmosphere
Cons
pay was kinda low
It's truly terrible
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Denver, PASeptember 26, 2018
While the job itself is easy, the management makes it unbearable. Ridiculously unrealistic standards and angry incompetence pretty much sums them up. Terrible people.
Pros
There are other jobs
Cons
Literally everything
demanding and stressful but learned a great deal.
STAFF ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, NYSeptember 23, 2018
I enjoyed working with the staff all around. definitely a demanding job. always good to sit down and brain storm better ways to accomplish daily tasks.
good starting job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVSeptember 20, 2018
warehouse was ok. the management was alrighttoo. there was no room for advancement within the company. one you learnt he entire warehouse, you are inter-changeable and they have no time to advance you to management once you do have the experience in the warehouse.
Pros
overtime pay
Cons
no room for advancment
A great workplace with opportunities to advance
Billing Representative (Current Employee) –  American Fork, UTSeptember 17, 2018
This company is a great place to work at. The management is amazing and they really do care about and want you to advance. The benefits are the best that I have seen from any other company out there. Co-Workers are also very open and friendly. A great place to gain experience in customer service.
Pros
benefits are great. no weekends. hours of operation are not excessive.
Cons
raises can take 2 or more months after being promoted.
Stressful Environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYSeptember 13, 2018
The company is more concerned with Shareholders than their Employees. Only concerned about the Stock Price and will make wrong business decisions to boost the stock. Very political!
Pros
Good Benefits, 401K Match 7%
Cons
Stressful and Political.
Great team culture with plenty to keep busy
International Shipping Representative/Dept. Head (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 11, 2018
Typical warehouse work with a positive team culture. Room for advancement if you are willing to show initiative. Large company with a small company feel.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 5, 2018
Overall good job.fast pace required,you have to be able to count quickly and pay attention.know how to scan labels.become familiar with each product.be sufficient.
Fun company locally, but difficult being manged from NY
Security and Safety Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 4, 2018
My position was local to the area and I was managed by a VP in New York. All communication was telephonic with annual site visit. If things were a little different than the telephonic communication, it was reflected in performance reviews.
Fast paced and fun place to work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVSeptember 4, 2018
A typical day was answering incoming calls from dental office placing their orders. Busy days could be over 100 calls per day. I learned a lot about dental products.
The company does a lot of nice things for their employees. Not only are the benefits good, but they have picnics, Christmas parties and some kind of special thing going on for almost every holiday.
This was a great place to work and I would still be there if I wouldn't have had to move out of state.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Henry Schein. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight