Henry Schein
64Average

Henry Schein Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the search with 1 related reviews.
After being unemployed for 4 months, great company to be hired by. Given opportunity for advancement from inside the office to outside as a service tech. Drove to each install, not being at the same installation very long. It was nice being out and about each day. Difficult part was working through traffic each day in the Washington DC area.
There is always something to do. Weather it is an installation, service or troubleshooting of equipment. The company provides training for most of the equipment we work with. Training is usually done by the vendors we work with. Managers are pretty straight forward and approachable. there are many traits within our center, such as IT's, installers and service providers (trouble shooters). The hardest thing at times is having to deal with contractors who are in charge of preparing the site before the installation of new equipment. What is hard about it is that sometimes the traits that work for the contractors are not ready by time we have to be installing albeit the most enjoyable part is that we constantly move from site to site and are not static much.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Related reviews
One review close to Ashburn, VA
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Henry Schein. Our community is ready to answer.
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Henry Schein.