Herbalife Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 394 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Herbalife's success premised on improving nutrition for a healthier future(opens in a new window)Vietnam Investment Review - VIR
You’re seeing all 31 jobs at Herbalife because we can’t find any available jobs at Herbalife close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 997 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Production & Manufacturing
Employees at Herbalife have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 87 questions about working at Herbalife. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Herbalife employees.
Insights from 271 Indeed users who have interviewed with Herbalife within the last 5 years.
That if I’m going to put in the time in the effort because the more I worked the better it would be for me and not to give up because it is a independent business
Their main concern is that you previously worked with large amounts of money.
How can I earn the most
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Herbalife?Published on May 24, 2021