Herbalife Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 502 reviews matching the search See all 1,441 reviews
Learning Environment
Transportation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAAugust 15, 2018
Herbalife is an amazing company to work for. They really do take care of their employees with compensations and yearly awards. Very family oriented and driven.
Pros
They teach you and coach you.
Cons
None I can think of
Fast paced company to work for.
Maintenance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAAugust 15, 2018
Great company to work for, very fast pace a very high volume of product being manufactured, a company whose products are aimed at improving peoples lives.
Pros
Good place to work for.
It was amazing
Herbalife (Former Employee) –  TexasAugust 13, 2018
It is an amazing jobs with amazing people to coach you all the way. It is an easy job to work at, you have your speed rate at which you can do things.
Facilities Services Administrator (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAAugust 11, 2018
Great place to work....opportunities for growth and advancement. Great culture....open communication between upper management and employees. Always a pleasure.
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCAugust 10, 2018
This company helped me develop skills and had a nurturing and friendly environment. My manager did an awesome job during my internship to help me increase my skills.
A place where you can learn to personally develope yourself and help people. Where you can become your best self if you choose it.
Personal Wellness Coach (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKAugust 10, 2018
Best decision I ever made. Herbalife is a platform for the acerage person to live and extraordinary life. To become more than you are and earn what you are worth. A place to make friends and learn new skills. A place to advance in life and be yourself while creating a business.
Pros
Amazing products, relationships, money, health
Cons
You succeed or fail on your own
Great company
Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMAugust 6, 2018
Herbalife is a network marketting company and gives you the opportunity to build your own business with their platform. It’s not really considered a job but more of a business gig.
Just a Paycheck - True Talent Should Seek Elsewhere!
NAM (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 6, 2018
"Management" is simply based on tenure and friendships, not work ethic, education, ability. Promotions and bonuses are not fairly distributed to the achievers, but to the "managers" that take credit for your work. Don't count on any type of real career advancement, training or skill acquisition. It's a lot of lip service, empty promises.
This review is strictly of the North America (NAM) region.
Pros
Product available in the pantry, onsite gym, great cafe, flexible time, work from home days.
Cons
Poor, unqualified management
Productive enviroment and we had a ping pong table in the Lunch Room.
Distribution Logistic Rep, Work Orders, Trainer (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAAugust 3, 2018
Herbalife was a great job. 40 hrs. per week and overtime also.
Everyone was friendly and had positive attitude towards work and life. If I can I would work there again.
Pros
During lunch time we were able to make protien shakes in the lunch room if desired.
Cons
One hour lunch, had Benifits through agency.
productive, quick pace but fair
Loading/Unloading (Former Employee) –  Rancho Dominguez, CAJuly 29, 2018
The company itself is a great place with friendly people and secured facility, with many employers. I usually got to work and began loading containers, i learned how to be quick on my feet and stay moving at all times, to prevent boxes from overloading. The workplace culture was really positive with everyone doing their job, and giving me great feed back. I would say the hardest part of my job was constantly picking up boxes and loading them inside the heat of the truck, not so much the weight i had to carry. although i enjoyed carrying the boxes and making sure i got the job done.
Pros
friendly environment, simple position
Cons
Part time job
Help customer and cashier services
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 25, 2018
I was always helping everybody including my co-worker, and the customer to enjoy their visit and try to make everybodys job easier so like that we can work in a good environment and the customer would be satisfied
Great place to grow your self and indepence
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  United StatesJuly 23, 2018
LOVE being an Herbalife Distributor! I get to learn a lot about myself,my flaws, and how to become the best version of myself. The integrity of the company is mind blowing. The culture is something I've never experienced before. Everyone is so positive and want to see you succeed. The hardest part of the job is working on yourself so that you can best help others. The best part of this job is that it doesn't feel like work, you get to get in the best shape of your life, get paid to help others do the same, work from wherever you want, and create your own schedule.
Ambiente de trabajo con poco ingreso
Vendedor (Former Employee) –  Yauco Municipio, PRJuly 22, 2018
Deberían tener variedad de alternativas y oportunidades de crecimiento al personal trabajado.
Pros
Variedad de productos a disposición del bienestar de la salud.
Cons
No dan beneficios marginales o seguros al empleado.
Build Your Own Business
World Team Leader (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 20, 2018
I enjoyed using my life skills to build a community of individuals looking to grow their mind, body, and souls for the better. Taking your business from a team member to a team leader is rewarding in itself.
Pros
Time Freedom, Supplemental Income, Results
Cons
Mlm, No additional Benefits
This was more of a volunteer bases to help
Health and Wellness Coach (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 4, 2018
I took calls from people trying to loose weight. I would help set them up in diet programs. With my medical background, I could understand there needs and concerns.
Pros
Great!
Good working environment
Provide Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 27, 2018
I have been working with Herbalife for almost a year it is a good high school job to have specially since the hours are so flexible and convenient for me
Pros
Pros it’s flexible and convenient for me
Cons
Con I don’t get paid hourly just the commission I make
Self-paced
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHJune 18, 2018
This is a company where you work as you want to and what you put into it you get out of it and much more. Very family friendly and the other coaches and members are some of the best people that I know.
Change your mindset, change your life is the best opportunity we have
Fitness Coach (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TXJune 15, 2018
As an Herbalife independent distributor I can say there is no better opportunity for those that are looking for financial independence. You choose to make as much as you want depending on your needs as a human being.
compassion and love within this company
Tab-Team Distributor/ Wellness Coach (Current Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCJune 14, 2018
high positive energy culture, productively promoting and providing health and wellness for the whole person. Mind, body, and soul. With the best of others at heart.
Pros
paid vacations
Cons
health care benefits
Safe
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJune 14, 2018
A well structured, safe, comfortable environment, featuring a culture based on high production standards and values. The company offers many fringe benefits, which help create a healthy environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Herbalife. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.5InHerSight Score

3.5Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

3.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight