Herbalife
76Above average

Herbalife Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,155 reviews
Great place to learn more about yourself, before you can help other become better themselves.The Company truly does take good care of those who do the work. It is seriously a great opportunity to make great income, and to travel!
I love my job I just need to make a bit more money to pay for college so I'm seeking a second job to help pay the bills. Herbalife is like a family they help guide and teach you everything you need to know. They are really helpful in helping our customers achieve their goals.
Pros
Discounted shakes
Cons
No breaks
Je suis super reconnaissant d’être au seins de leur équipe !
Quer perder peso? Pergunte-me como: Esse é o lema! Funciona muito bem; Herbalife é nutrição intracelular.
Pros
Sucos e shakes
Cons
Não fornece vale refeição
Fora de controle, surreal é o número de pessoas que querem comprar ou vêem perguntar onde comprar; querem perder peso sem mudar suas rotinas de vida, a minha resposta era sempre SIM. HERBALIFE NÃO É DIETA E SIM NUTRIÇÃO INTRACELULAR. Foram meus melhores anos de vida 2008 até 2017.
Pros
Sucos e shakes
Cons
Agente não sente fome e nem necessidade de comer...
Travaille très volatile , faite les bon choix au bon moment
Pros
Télétravail
Cons
Très difficile d’être rénuméré
Es un buen lugar para trabajar, accesible para vacaciones o permisos
Pros
Seguro de gastos médicos mayores
Cons
Se atienden muchas llamadas
I enjoyed my time at Herbalife and made lifelong friends here, however the pay and opportunities for learning and advancement were very limited, even after 2.5 years. Otherwise, it was a very pleasant place to work at.
Pros
A very comfortable building with great restaurants and business nearby. Team building events, work from home options 2x a week.
Cons
Low pay and few opportunities to advance, even with an increase in education/certification.
La empresa se dedica a vender productos de dudosa calidad, el trabajo consiste en tomar ordenes en ingles y en español, piden hablar ingles y son muy exigentes con sus metricas es realmente el peor calcenter bilingüe en Querétaro y el peor pagado, no puedes sacar tu celular ni para ver la hora y si lo haces te lo quitan como si fueses niño chiquito.
Pros
Ninguno
Cons
Explotación de la necesidad
Um local bom de trabalhar , apenas 4 horas por dia , trabalho aos sábados porém tenho dificuldade com o salário
Pros
Almoço na empresa
Its a good company. Work and Personal life is balanced. Not too much pressure. Projects are good and good scope for each and every field. Good scope for QA Automation.
It was nice at first but with the people I worked with it was too much favoritism and it was a negative environment. I decided to leave just to better myself.
Just don't work here. The company does not care about you in absolutely any way. They'll let people go for the smallest infractions if they don't like you.
Work place was eco friendly. Work from anywhere. But it was very challenging to convince customer for product and joining company. Overall experience was good.
the best company to be in if you like managing your time , helping others , living a healthy lifestyle , and also if helps you grow so much mentally as a person
Pros
time management
Cons
own boss
Realmente Sue una de las mejores experiencias que en tenido tanto profesional como personalmente, pero deben tener en cuenta que consumirá MUCHO de tu tiempo
Work-life balanceYou are just a body. Training is terrible. People are not rewarded for hard work or the ability to do their job. Just show up and stand around and you will do fine. No where to advance to. Worst HR department any where and the company is always being sued for some kind of breach of ethics or other.Pretty on the outside, ugly on the inside.Job security and advancementYou have to beg to be trained or just figure things out for yourself.Leads are afraid to train people because they fear that you might one day take their job. People running machines have no idea what they are doing and most don't really care.ManagementThe higher up you go in the company, the more crooked it is. Herbalife just paid a 123 million dollar fine for bribing Chinese officials so that the product could be sold in China.Supervisors do not care about their people only about their climb up the ladder. Huge disconnect between what HL preaches and what is really going on in the company.CultureThe big joke at HL is when you ask people how they are, the answer is "Ready to go". No one likes the jobs on the line. You are just pushed, pushed, pushed to run more, run faster even at the expense of the integrity of the product and the welfare of the employees.It's all about the numbers, all day , every day.OverallIf you work on the production floor, your health ( you stand 20 hours a day on concrete) and work/life balance are compromised. You will be told that you will work 40 hour weeks but you might work 50 or 60 and they make those hours mandatory.
Good place to work. People are friendly and helpful. However, procedures are rarely documented, leading constant confusion. It would be helpful if procedures were documented.
Pros
Fun job... Great pay
Cons
Lack of structure
At the time to work for myself was a dream. The products are really good and I had great results with them. Even giving them to my kids at the time.Unfortunately my team line was not a dream. As an educated women I became reagiôal trainer fast. My team’s recruiting methods also proved to be efficient. Just my team uplines within Herbalife was not supportive, no follow ups planned and really pushed you to overspend. Again this is my team within the company and does not reflect Herbalife itself.
Pay could be better, but benefits on first day of employment was great.Most companies take 90days before benefits kick in.Company was to cleanest ever.
Pros
Benefits on day 1
Cons
Under pay
Es un buen lugar para trabajar pero dependiedo de en que club estés, algunos son muchísimo más demandantes que otros.
Pros
Desayuno
Cons
Trabajo exigente
  1. Employee Reviews