Herbalife

Distributor63 reviews

Found 63 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,322 reviews
nutritiondistributorhealthyproductshakelifestyleweightincome

Herbalife distributor

Been a distributor for a few years now and god is good. I do the products and help others with the great results I have received. It is a discipline with love defining patient and kindness. In healing and maintaining health. Inspiration through and a growth in royalties. For generations and thankful for the farmers that help with the products I use daily. To help in more work that I continually do in life and that god gives to work through me and for others. The casa foundation is amazing. Good sponsorship and we work together to keep accountable in becoming good glory be to god to heal in Jesus name.

Pros

Freedom

great teamwork bad leadership

poor leadership, great co-workers, executive team always moved the goal posts. HR could not be trusted and the distributors were great to work with. Opportunities to grow not bad

Herbalife insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Fun and satisfying to help people

Herbalife is a great company that allows you to grow as a person while you better yourself and help many people around you do the same for themselves. It’s a company that is constantly evolving as many new products are released every year to help customers and distributors become better versions of themselves.

Great company

You get pad For the work you put in. I am been with the company for five years and I have been able to match my medical assistant income.There’s definitely a lot of room for growth and learning.

Productive , Relaxed and Fun Workplace

Herbalife is actually an fitpreneurship, if you know you have determination regarding fitness and keeping your body well and healthy also the people around you and not just you than Herbalife if the the only for you.

Pros

Rewards

Cons

Hard work, determination and long hours of hustle

Active and fun

Its an exciting opportunity to help people to live healthy and happier helping people to make an passive income full time or part time and working as a team work all the time

Okay

It was nice at first but with the people I worked with it was too much favoritism and it was a negative environment. I decided to leave just to better myself.

Flexible schedule

I create my own work schedule. There are trainings to attend and Zoom group meetings. The products are great and I especially like the discount. Will hard work, it is possible to get a 50% discount.

Pros

Discount on products, set your own schedule.

Cons

No benefits. Not enough samples and the rules for no advertising are cumbersome.

Herbalife

Herbalife is a great company who allows all ages to achieve their desired salaries and have equal opportunities for everyone. The allowed me to make a salary while studying part-time and made it clear that the amount I received os fully up to the effort i put into the jon.

It is a great experience

A great experience that teaches you about sales, communication and how to approach a person in a way of business and u work for your money every thing you do get you to another level of distribution

Herbal life is a great company..doesnt need much only your time

Well it depends on the amount off orders you order for your customers. At the end of the day it's your work to make sure you earn alot off money remember you your own boss at herbal life.make sure you increase your points so will your cash

I learned much about sales and customer relationship management.

I was able to grow and develop my sales skills. I learned valuable lessons about customer relationship management as well as account management. This was a learning environment for me.

Great

love it. wasn't hard to learn material, good teacher. You work around your own schedule. I've learned how to manage my time. I love working here because you can work from your phone which means you can work from anywhere.

Interesting

It was completely different to any other work experience i have had after it. I was paid in commission so the paid was entirely proportional to the effort i put on it. It was very productive as it was the first time i had clients and i had to give them a good treatment in order to satisfy and maintain them

It’s up to you

Great products Plenty of fun Comprehensive support tools and guidance Lovely people Potential for a great life and income if you give it your full attention

Pros

Flexible working and discounts

Cons

External perception and commitment

The most positive place to work

I enjoyed working for this company because it has taught me tools to use when negative emotions come up from every day life stresses. Thank you New life nutrition For giving me tools to implement in my every day life!

Pros

The more you learn the more you earn! You get to guide others while helping yourself

Cons

Zero CONS

Great if you're great

Its commission but its rewarding and the environment is immaculate and they care about their distributors. You have to put the work in, in the beginning but in a bout a year to 3 years you start reaping the benefits.

Pros

Bonuses and multi level income, people

Cons

Commission

Fun and motivating community.

I loved the products and the community! I will always be on the products no matter what, they truly do give results and are the best quality/taste! You will be surrounded by people that support you and really do want the best for you!

Pros

You make your own schedule

Cons

You need a reliable transportation system

Sehr spezifisch

man muss großes Vertrauen in die Aussagen der Geschäftsführer legen und dass an die Kunden weitergeben. Zu aufdringliche Kundenakquise.

Pros

Rabatte auf die Produkte

Cons

keine

Productive and fun workpalce.

Awesome company to grow with many benefits. You meet a lot of different type of people. Many ways of making money. You get vacations, bonus. Work part-time or fulltime

Productivity summary

so this is solely based on your ability to sell products. If your good at selling and enjoy a healthy lifestyle.keep a positive out look with a social media base then this is a for you. It completely based on your ability.Having a good mentor is defiantly helpful. For me it was good experience in going out developing some life skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Herbalife. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

4.3Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss