Herbalife
Happiness rating is 76 out of 100

Herbalife Employee Reviews for Distributor

I create my own work schedule. There are trainings to attend and Zoom group meetings. The products are great and I especially like the discount. Will hard work, it is possible to get a 50% discount.
Pros
Discount on products, set your own schedule.
Cons
No benefits. Not enough samples and the rules for no advertising are cumbersome.
It was nice at first but with the people I worked with it was too much favoritism and it was a negative environment. I decided to leave just to better myself.
Herbalife is a great company who allows all ages to achieve their desired salaries and have equal opportunities for everyone. The allowed me to make a salary while studying part-time and made it clear that the amount I received os fully up to the effort i put into the jon.
A great experience that teaches you about sales, communication and how to approach a person in a way of business and u work for your money every thing you do get you to another level of distribution
Well it depends on the amount off orders you order for your customers. At the end of the day it's your work to make sure you earn alot off money remember you your own boss at herbal life.make sure you increase your points so will your cash
I was able to grow and develop my sales skills. I learned valuable lessons about customer relationship management as well as account management. This was a learning environment for me.
love it. wasn't hard to learn material, good teacher. You work around your own schedule. I've learned how to manage my time. I love working here because you can work from your phone which means you can work from anywhere.
It was completely different to any other work experience i have had after it. I was paid in commission so the paid was entirely proportional to the effort i put on it. It was very productive as it was the first time i had clients and i had to give them a good treatment in order to satisfy and maintain them
Great products Plenty of fun Comprehensive support tools and guidance Lovely people Potential for a great life and income if you give it your full attention
Pros
Flexible working and discounts
Cons
External perception and commitment
I enjoyed working for this company because it has taught me tools to use when negative emotions come up from every day life stresses. Thank you New life nutrition For giving me tools to implement in my every day life!
Pros
The more you learn the more you earn! You get to guide others while helping yourself
Cons
Zero CONS
Its commission but its rewarding and the environment is immaculate and they care about their distributors. You have to put the work in, in the beginning but in a bout a year to 3 years you start reaping the benefits.
Pros
Bonuses and multi level income, people
Cons
Commission
I loved the products and the community! I will always be on the products no matter what, they truly do give results and are the best quality/taste! You will be surrounded by people that support you and really do want the best for you!
Pros
You make your own schedule
Cons
You need a reliable transportation system
man muss großes Vertrauen in die Aussagen der Geschäftsführer legen und dass an die Kunden weitergeben. Zu aufdringliche Kundenakquise.
Pros
Rabatte auf die Produkte
Cons
keine
Awesome company to grow with many benefits. You meet a lot of different type of people. Many ways of making money. You get vacations, bonus. Work part-time or fulltime
so this is solely based on your ability to sell products. If your good at selling and enjoy a healthy lifestyle.keep a positive out look with a social media base then this is a for you. It completely based on your ability.Having a good mentor is defiantly helpful. For me it was good experience in going out developing some life skills.
I absolutely love being a Herbalife distributor. I get to meet so many new people and get to know them personally to make sure i know what program options will be best for their health and fitness goals.. It’s a wonderful feeling knowing someone can trust you fully with what they tell you.
I feel that Herbalife was a good company to work for. It allowed me to do it in my spare time so I could tend to other things that were going on in my life. They have a wide variety of products that are absolutely wonderful if you are interested in a healthy lifestyle.
Pros
You make your own schedule
Cons
You have to make sales in order to survive
Herbalife is all about marketing and advertising, selling products to random people and recruiting them to be part of the herbalife family. It's all about self confidence and not giving up on yourself and customers.
Pros
Work any day, any time. You are your own boss
Cons
Getting people to trust your product and buying it.
Needs lots of coaxing the clients for buying the products. People with good contacts excel and people like me stranded in an unwanted place like have to suffer our karmic consequences which we are.Everybody in my family is suffering the loss of my father Sri.S.Chandrasekaran.
Pros
Fun and excitement
Cons
It is a job which is not really a job instead it teaches us who we are and how to live a healthy life. As i started off as a distributor i got to learn about the views of people related to healthy lifestyle.
Pros
Working here makes you healthy and wealthy
Cons
In starting you'll have to put more than 100% or else you'd end up disappointing yourself
I love Herbalife because I was able to gain 30 pounds of muscle and am able to feel more confident about myself. I have had the privilege of meeting so many different people and gained a lot of lifetime friendships.
Pros
Talking to people and am able to feel more confident with public’s speaking
Cons
Hard to earn income or customers