Herbalife Employee Reviews

Found 567 reviews matching the search See all 1,610 reviews
Health minded company involved in nutritionals products worldwide.
National Sales Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest,CaliforniaApril 18, 2019
MLM company number one in the nutritional industry with over 5,000 employee's worldwide. With several locations for manufacturing and sales support on a on going basis to learn and grow with the company very fair with salary requirements with strong culture.

Team building with great management in place to direct the directions to stay number one and to change directions when needed.
Pros
Good company with many benefits that help all parties involved. Growth opportunitys.
Cons
turn overs
Amazing people and leaders
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Los Lunas, NMApril 11, 2019
Made me feel very comfortable and welcomed making it an easier work place enviorment for myself. They were very patient and training was easy they never made me feel out of place.
Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCApril 8, 2019
Preparing work orders for lines. Getting materials, instructing the employees on what to do. Job was challenging making sure products meet all requirements.
Pros
Enviornment
Cons
Benefits and Pay
Not for me
SMALL BUSINESS OWNER (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 8, 2019
This job was not a good fit for me. Talking people into buying the product was an easy task but trying to get people to be investors was quite difficult.
Fun Place to work at
host fit camps (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXApril 3, 2019
Herbalife is a super fun and relaxed company to work for. You get to meet a lot of people. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you are doing your job and at the same time helping others be healthy and meeting their targeted weight goal.
Amazing products, like-minded people, fun and educating.
Sales (Current Employee) –  Washington StateMarch 27, 2019
It is a sales position, it is something that only YOU get to choose what you want out of it. It is for people willing to make new friends on a daily..
amazing people, great environment
Wellness Coach (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXMarch 26, 2019
You work around your own schedule, learn new things everyday whether it's how to build your business better or how to become a better person. You also are surrounded by the best possible people everyday whether it's in person or online. The hardest part of your job is pushing yourself to do more. The best part is helping your clients get results.
Un trabajo que puedo hacer en cualquier parte del mundo y conocer muchas personas
ventas (Current Employee) –  Miami, FlMarch 26, 2019
La razon por la cual puedo trabajar en Herhalife y jamas sentirme cansada, es porque trabajo con personas alegres y que siempre damos lo mejor para continuar y hacer un mundo mas saludable.
Pros
Una vida mas saludable
Cons
Hay temporadas donde no es muchio lo que se gana
Good Place to work
Senior Techno Functional Consultant (Current Employee) –  Salem, NCMarch 21, 2019
Herbalife, a global nutrition company, has helped people pursue a healthy, active life it's a good place to work and learning new technologies got a chance to work with Worldwide business
and Brazil & Italy Regional teams
Exploring and Dedication To Self
Sales (Former Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZMarch 20, 2019
It was a experience that I wish I could get back due to the fact that everything was so relaxing and the typical day was getting to know all members . I learned in the company that if you don't try to be open minded then you will not succeed. Management will be making sure everything is ran properly and no mistakes are made with yourself and your team members . The hardest part of the job would be nothing as long as you try to become something .The Most Enjoyable part was getting to know everyone and considering them as family .
Pros
Being able to exercise
Cons
Me giving up
Helping people feels great
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 20, 2019
Herbalife allows me to not only help myself get healthy and maintain it but teach others how to do the same. We have so many amazing products for all types of things and being able to use them has been amazing. I truly enjoy helping my clients and seeing their excitement as they are seeing the changes and reaching their goals
Good workplace and nice teams but dont join I.S organization in Herbalife
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMarch 19, 2019
Don't join Herbalife I.S MANAGEMENT if you are looking to advance in your career.
If it for short term employment and doesn't care for growth its a good place. For Growth seekers and employees who wants to get recognized and grow this I.S. Management is not worth joining.

Herbalife work environment has improved a lot over the decade and is healthy and has good flexible hours.
Employee growth for long stayed employees are ignored by management and HR.
Most of the organizations in Herbalife are good EXCEPT this I.S Management which has the worst senior management which entertained organizational politics.
Team members make the environment enjoyable and help stay longer at this place. I have seen other organizational structures in Herbalife that takes care of employee growth by setting proper goals and honoring them which motivates employees to stay longer. I.S. Management lacks this goal settings and motivational aspect. Opportunities are given to their favorite few which will demotivate you if you are staying longer.
* Note: Feed back is about I.S. Management in Herbalife.
Pros
Flexible hours, decent health and 401k. decent and improved vacation time.
Cons
Herbalife I.S Management is worst, HR cant maintain secracy on complaints and doenst know how to grow long term employees.
Impact lives daily and very collective
Herbalife Nutrition Coach (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 13, 2019
Working for this company makes you want to work on yourself daily. There is always room to improve and you get to promote yourself in multilevel network marketing company.
Pros
impacting lives daily in health, fitness & personal development
Herbalife is a great company to work for if you want to make your own schedule, What you put in is what you get out.
Distributor/Nutrition Club Owner (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 25, 2019
I feel that Herbalife was a good company to work for. It allowed me to do it in my spare time so I could tend to other things that were going on in my life. They have a wide variety of products that are absolutely wonderful if you are interested in a healthy lifestyle.
Pros
You make your own schedule
Cons
You have to make sales in order to survive
Proactive, positive and fun
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 18, 2019
An amazing company with a great mission! Fast paced relaxed environment. Competitive salary and awesome benefits. Paid parking, medical, dental, vision.
Pros
Benefits, perks and healthy environment
Cons
Can be fun but not suitable for a living
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Abilene, TXFebruary 12, 2019
you can't make a living off of it. You put more money into it than getting out of it. you can make your own hours and decide if you want to open your own nutrition club or not.
Worst Human Resources I've ever see in my life
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Salem, NCFebruary 7, 2019
This could honestly be a great place to work if you didn't have to worry everyday if you would have a job the next day. I watched many good people get walked out of this place for doing absolutely minor things. For that reason alone my review of Herbalife is lower than it would have been.
Pros
I liked the people I worked around.
Cons
You never know when its your last day. I certainly wouldnt purchase a vehicle or home working here.
great place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAJanuary 29, 2019
i got this job through a temp agency and loved this job. they really taught me alot and i was supposed to get hired on but one day they said they had to cut the temps
Great company if you have money to invest to start out
Health Coach / Independant Distributor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 28, 2019
Great company if you have money to invest to start out. You learn a LOT but pay for it also. Learned a healthy lifestyle is reachable. Learned self motivation skills.
Pros
Learn a LOT
Cons
Need $$$$ to invest to get a start and need to be in a populated city.
work from home on your own shedule.
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 27, 2019
-Experience in independent marketing sales and distribution of products
-Mentored several individuals who went on to manage their own business.
-Educated costumers on the benefit and advantage of using quality products and provided hands-on demonstrations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Herbalife. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight