Herbalife Employee Reviews in Los Angeles, CA

Found 54 reviews matching the search See all 1,555 reviews
Easy job
sales (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 14, 2019
Not too bad if you are looking for an in between job. Pay was ok for a single person that has no real responsibilities. I wouldn't want a career here as this is all a pyramid scheme.
For Analyst position
Digital Marketing and Analytics (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 1, 2018
There was great learning for an Intern. however, there were many internal politics as well. Overall experience was good. They use new technology and tools
Life
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 26, 2018
I ENJOYED EVERYTHING AN THE PEOPLE
Great Company for Healthy Active life Styles
I enjoyed my time. i have nothing else to say and should be able to enjoy life more healthy
Pros
you make your schedule
Cons
customer service
This was more of a volunteer bases to help
Health and Wellness Coach (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 4, 2018
I took calls from people trying to loose weight. I would help set them up in diet programs. With my medical background, I could understand there needs and concerns.
Pros
Great!
Ambiente de trabajo excelente
Supervisor mayorista (Current Employee) –  cede principal los Angeles CaliforniaJune 11, 2018
Con sede en mas de 90 países alrededor del mundo, se viaja constantemente, capacitación y entrenamiento , así mismo como crecimiento personal.
Tu creas tu propio horario.
Se trabaja de la mano con el publico y referidos, con muestras de productos, evaluaciones corporales de pesaje, porcentaje de grasa.
Asi como tambien se trabaja con las redes sociales ya que se tiene mas alcance
Lo que mas me gusta es que puedes ayudar a mucha gente sin importar si vive cerca o lejos.
Al principio era un desafío abordar al publico pero con la practica del dia a dia te haces mas fuerte.
Pros
viajes constantes y capacitacion
Head Driver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 4, 2018
awesome place to work...I recomend this job as a driver to anyone
you learn new things all the time ...the company helps you to grow ..............................................
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
fun company to be with
Recruiter/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 17, 2018
I was an independant contractor with Herbalife and loved traveling the world as I was building my netwok.

Loved it and the flexabilities

Loved working my own hours
Pros
Felexible work hours
Cons
being self employed
Saving People lives
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 18, 2018
Herbalife is a Nutrition that can help people live a better life by drinking protein shakes, taking vitamins, and exercising. herbalife help balance people lives
Pros
discount on products
Cons
products can be very up to price
Health and Nutrition
Wellness Coach (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 12, 2018
You are building your own company within a company, very competitive. You work in your own pace. You have to go out and get it. And its all commission base.
Pros
Most amazing positive environment
Cons
commission base
Fun, collaborative environment that equips each person to contribute to success and lead a balanced life.
TAB Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 27, 2018
Each distributor receives comprehensive initial and on-going training to design and implement a work plan tailored to goals and availability. One to one coaching and community events -local and online- create opportunity to share best practices and team work. Others success is a roadmap for new comers with unlimited opportunity for impact and advancement. Management is highly involved and employs bottom up processes for maximum enrollment at all levels. The most challenging part of the job is the skills to employ oneself and focus on consistent business development. The most enjoyable part of the job is to know you have direct and indirect impact on others health and happiness. When you are a part of someone's successful results and you are also compensated by the company - that's truly rewarding.
Pros
unlimited impact and growth potential.
Cons
it is simple to do yet takes courage to be with what others are dealing with, maintain the conviction you have the answer
Excellent Place to work
Travel Coordinator - Russian Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 19, 2017
Great people to work with. A supportive environment.
Easy Commute. Great learning and advancement objectives. I learned about finance and customer service.
Excellent Company - Great Co-Workers
Travel Coordinator - Russian Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 12, 2017
Excellent Company - Great Co-Workers - Great Benefits - Loved the Learning Experience - Management was willing to teach and made you ready for advancement.
Great
Distributor Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 30, 2017
Great environment and place to work, friendly manager, flexible schedule, energetic people, and help take care of you. Very outspoken and work in a team kind of workplace.
Great place to work!
Innovation & Business Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 16, 2017
Herbalife International is a fantastic company to work for. The workplace culture is balanced and the people are fun to work with. Also a great place to work if you're into fitness and nutrition, as there are onsite fitness facilities with a personal trainer and nutritionist.
Good experience.
Sales Analytics for Demantra (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 15, 2017
Worked for a small duration, Received very warm welcome and support from business partners. IS team was also very competitive. Overall good experience.
Lots of activity all the time, exxcellent distributors, fun national conventions (Extravaganzas).
Director; North America Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 29, 2017
A typical day in the marketing department would include working on a script for a training video, planning the distributor section at the convention, planning the launch of a new product on stage at the convention, meeting with the graphic designers and copywriters to complete a new manual or training tool, and then with managers in the product marketing arena to come up with just the right product positioning, messaging, selling points, packaging, etc... Never a dull moment.
Pros
Variety of activities, all aspects of the business were considered, very professional work product created.
Cons
Constant revolving door in marketing deparment
Fun parties
HERBALIFE INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTOR (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 27, 2017
Demonstrations and work opportunity at each social gatherings. Really have opportunity to know the new possible client on a casual basis. It was simple invite 5 to 10 people to a nutrition party to show the business if they wanted to buy products on the catalog or choose to sale like myself. At each nutrition parties there was samples of Herbalife protein shakes and tea. At Herbalife a life of good commission. You can start part time and then go full time at Herbalife.
Pros
Good commission.
Great company, awesome vision, constant changes
Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 17, 2017
HLF is a great company to work for if you:
*are passionate about the vision
*are driven by success
*don't mind the typical "Corporate America" politics and shenanigans

I enjoyed the people and culture.
I enjoyed the wellness benefits.
I didn't enjoy the levels and layers of reporting, management hierarchy, and redundant meetings and processes. But I managed to overcome these obstacles.
Incredible corporate
Producer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 14, 2017
What is there not to say about Herballife! I was the producer for the head of their event at Nokia Live for two years in a row and it was an incredible experience!
Pros
Corporate
Cons
Corporate
Employee Friendly work culture
Net Developer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 13, 2017
A very good company for express opinions, Its a open culture organization and give opportunity to aspire your goals. I have learned how to collaborate with the team and many real time scenarios to understand the concepts of .net. In a day to day work I used to collaborate with Business Analyst to understand the requirements and Quality analyst to solve the problems related to code. The management in Herbalife are very friendly and supportive. Though I am a new Employee for them They gave me freedom to express my views and thoughts. The work culture is very good at Herbalife. Herbalife treats all the employees like a family. The hardest part of the job is code reviews, Because I am a new employee for them they used to ask me for codereview before I check-in the code. The most enjoyable part of the job was sharing my thoughs with teammates and learning new concepts from them.
Pros
Good work culture Good colleagues Flexible. You learn various skills: technical, process, management, client interactions, business development.
Cons
Heavy work loads

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Herbalife. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Women's ratings

4.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss