Herbalife

Working at Herbalife in Los Angeles, CA: Employee Reviews

Los Angeles, CA73 reviews

Found 73 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,320 reviews
nutritiondistributorhealthyproductshakelifestyleweightincome

What is the best part of working at the company?Easy to sell great products.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Nothing. It was a great company to work for with a lot of incentives.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?You work on your own with a diversity of people.What is a typical day like for you at the company?As easy as you wanted to make it and as much as you wanted to earn.

What is the best part of working at the company?Being apart of a Health Enriched Environment and Worldwide Travel. With every large company the politics is brutal. Executive Manager were awsome people.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Favortism of certain employees, and other great honest people not being recognized. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?All employees are included for special events, but due to the need for certain employees to do their duties, some were left out. Favortism was evident.What is a typical day like for you at the company?In my high level support of Executives, there was alot of need for walking softly to deliver comments or feedback from another. Put us in an awkward position.I had great executives I supported, and then some that played favorites which made it hard to be able to perform certaain duties.

Herbalife insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Fast-paced and energetic workplace

I liked working at the Herbalife nutritional club, i was allowed to make my own hours. But let me tell you, it is a very unhealthy competitive workplace, alot of drama and some of the rudest customers. The pay is alright depending on how many daily customers you get.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Toxic workplace

Constant change

The culture was different. Loads of diversity and even better now. Not much equity at the time but I’ve heard it’s changed. A very happy and stressful place.

Excellent company to help individuals live a healthier lifestyle.

This is the best job I've ever had! I can work at my own pace. There's an extreme room for growth. Compensation is great, even at part-time work. The products help you lose, gain, or build muscle weight. Tremendous support from upper management. The company will guide you to start your own business!

Pros

You can help others to live healthier using Herbalife products.

Cons

I can't absolutely think of anything negative about Herbalife Nutrition.

Excellent job opportunity

Great career opportunity and a chance to be well developed along the way. I’ve been working with Herbalife for over 10 years and I’m very pleased. Hope you come aboard

Terrible place

Terrible place that takes advantage of its people and it’s customers. Anything would be a better option for employment. I suppose it would be better than unemployment

Outdated business and operational practices

If you like working with outdated systems and coworkers who are more interested in protecting their own interests than in modern business practices, you will love Herbalife.

Enthusiastic, patient and motivated

Best experience in customer services and related field. Deadline oriented, resolve problems, capitalize on opportunities, high standards of services.

Flexible and fun work environment

Herbalife Nutrition is an amazing company. You have flexible hours, work from home, endless earning potential. You can go on Vacations and so much more.

Very creative

Gave employees responsibility and they feel supported to take initiative and it is easy to excel and succeed. Enjoy working with Distributors. Very entreprenurial leadership. Love travelling around the world and helping with their business and working Events.

Pros

Durable relations with field

Cons

Internal politics

Impact lives daily and very collective

Working for this company makes you want to work on yourself daily. There is always room to improve and you get to promote yourself in multilevel network marketing company.

Pros

impacting lives daily in health, fitness & personal development

Great company if you have money to invest to start out

Great company if you have money to invest to start out. You learn a LOT but pay for it also. Learned a healthy lifestyle is reachable. Learned self motivation skills.

Pros

Learn a LOT

Cons

Need $$$$ to invest to get a start and need to be in a populated city.

worked in a nutrition club

The hardest part of job was when I had to go out marketing every day. Feel like my mentor and the person above her did not guide me in the right direction.

Pros

All employees interested in healthy living

Cons

Had to be a great salesperson to be successful.

Easy job

Not too bad if you are looking for an in between job. Pay was ok for a single person that has no real responsibilities. I wouldn't want a career here as this is all a pyramid scheme.

You take your business wherever you go after all they deliver to over 220 countries

When one becomes an independent distributor you invest anywhere from $70-120 usd & instantly are given access to 25% discount on all products online. As a member of herbalife the potential to make anywhere from $50 to even $10,000 relies soley on the work that you put in to expanding your business.

Pros

what you put into the business is what you get back.

Cons

You have to be a motivated individual that can take multiple no's before receiving a yes

For Analyst position

There was great learning for an Intern. however, there were many internal politics as well. Overall experience was good. They use new technology and tools

Great Place to Start your first American Career

Had a great 12 weeks there. Was able to learn a lot and also got the freedom to implement what I learnt. The work culture is healthy and flexible. People are wonderful. There are 3-4 offices so travel depends on that too.

Fun talking to people everyday motivating them

At moment I’m working in a club where I give exercises to people that are working on losing weight and feel more confident in themselves with more energy and able to eat more healthy and feel amazing. I coach them everyday and also keeping up with them weekly asking them frequently how they feel what they eat balancing their nutrition and alerting them what to watch out that can harm their body.

Pros

Meeting with new people.

Cons

Hard to convince people to change.

Life

I ENJOYED EVERYTHING AN THE PEOPLE Great Company for Healthy Active life Styles I enjoyed my time. i have nothing else to say and should be able to enjoy life more healthy

Pros

you make your schedule

Cons

customer service

This was more of a volunteer bases to help

I took calls from people trying to loose weight. I would help set them up in diet programs. With my medical background, I could understand there needs and concerns.

Pros

Great!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Herbalife. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

4.2
InHerSight Score
4.1Personal Development
4.2Career Opportunities
4.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Herbalife with

Learn about Herbalife in Los Angeles, CA

Herbalife reviews by popular job title

• Herbalife