Herbalife

Found 66 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,225 reviews

Herbalife insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose

Awesome company

I really love Herbalife as a company. However you are your own boss and it your own business so you will not receive a normal or regular paycheck like you do working for someone else. If you expect to not receive a paycheck then you will not be disappointed. That being said you have the potential to make a lot of money but you have to be willing to put in the work in order to do so.

Pros

Positive environment

Cons

No regular pay

Productively positive work environment!

Positive Active Lifestyle. Our competition on a personal level is only with whom we were yesterday, and so each new day, we spend quality time on personal development. Striving to better than what we ourselves were yesterday by only 1 percent!

Pros

Educating the consumer upon nutritional value of product!

how much you money you make depends on you and while you help yourself you also help others

the best company to be in if you like managing your time , helping others , living a healthy lifestyle , and also if helps you grow so much mentally as a person

Pros

time management

Cons

own boss

Goal oriented company. Its an independent distribution company

Access to daily training, rewards, compensation based on personal effort. It is a self-employed position with a great support from corporate.Multicultural, no language barrier, great work atmosphere.

best

bedt company ever. independent business and independent effort

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Impacting people's lives making it healthier and happier

I love impacting people's lives through a healthy lifestyle, healthier mindset and financially. I enjoy that I am able to work from anywhere and grow my business by talking to people.

Hard work

When you work for Herbalife, you’re considered an independent distributor, so if you don’t sell product then you don’t make any money. It’s a hard company but it’s worth it if you are good at selling product

Self-Made

You have to put in the time, and effort. It extends your comfort zone, and forces to you attempt new things to achieve success. Recommend for those who have a large community.

Great experience

I am my own boss and I am in control of my own time and finances and I would not have it any other way. I am able to work with my kids along side of me.

Such an amazing opportunity

This company has changed my life. It has helped me become a better person, and become who I really am so that i can help and lead others. Have this supportive community with people who actually care about you is so nice to have, and i’m constantly thankful for it.

Positive experience overall

Working for Herbalife allows me to have a flexible schedule and be my own boss. I enjoy learning about new products and sales tips. I'm a product of the product, not just an Independent Distributor. I'm part of a great support group and together we are achieving our health/fitness goals.

Pros

Limitless earnings

Cons

No sales, no income

Really fun place to work. You are you own boss so you need to build your own sales and build your team to creat a great royalty check.

Herbalife is a great company to work for. You can really make your dreams come true . You have freedom of your time and schedule. Tje work culture was amazing, the inspire you to become your own boss and really the sky is the limit.

Love Herbalife

I’ve been working with Herbalife for almost 11yrs an I can get enough of the products and love helping people get into a new lifestyle ...I wouldn’t give up Herbalife for anything!

Flexible and fun work environment

Herbalife Nutrition is an amazing company. You have flexible hours, work from home, endless earning potential. You can go on Vacations and so much more.

Love this Company

I was doing Herbalife for losing weight til I saw the lifestyle I can have. I’m able to work from home anywhere even on vacations. Don’t think this place can get you fancy cars, houses, the “Luxury life”. BUT if you work hard you can reach to your goals. I have seen people making great money and still live in apartments, (you’ll think that with that money should get a house) guys they are happy and goals can’t come with a flip of a switch. We work hard but happy when we do. Keep up with good work you will be rewarded. Herbalife makes sure they take good care of us. You want a great career to last this is the best I have no negative words about Herbalife I took me 4 years to realize I could have this life long time ago. DONT JUDGE TIL YOU TRY

Great company if you have money to invest to start out

Great company if you have money to invest to start out. You learn a LOT but pay for it also. Learned a healthy lifestyle is reachable. Learned self motivation skills.

Pros

Learn a LOT

Cons

Need $$$$ to invest to get a start and need to be in a populated city.

work from home on your own shedule.

-Experience in independent marketing sales and distribution of products -Mentored several individuals who went on to manage their own business. -Educated costumers on the benefit and advantage of using quality products and provided hands-on demonstrations.

unrealistic company to work for

It is very difficult to stay successful because you basically have to invest a lot of your money to do go anywhere in this company. Products are very expensive to consumers. They do work but it is hard to sell them because of the price. At least in the area I live.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

Money you have to spend to stay productive

Fun talking to people everyday motivating them

At moment I’m working in a club where I give exercises to people that are working on losing weight and feel more confident in themselves with more energy and able to eat more healthy and feel amazing. I coach them everyday and also keeping up with them weekly asking them frequently how they feel what they eat balancing their nutrition and alerting them what to watch out that can harm their body.

Pros

Meeting with new people.

Cons

Hard to convince people to change.

Great place to grow your self and indepence

LOVE being an Herbalife Distributor! I get to learn a lot about myself,my flaws, and how to become the best version of myself. The integrity of the company is mind blowing. The culture is something I've never experienced before. Everyone is so positive and want to see you succeed. The hardest part of the job is working on yourself so that you can best help others. The best part of this job is that it doesn't feel like work, you get to get in the best shape of your life, get paid to help others do the same, work from wherever you want, and create your own schedule.

Plenty of opportunity,and or advancement!Motivated individuals have the ability to progress gradually towards obtaining finacial freedom,good health.

Typical day at work would begin with me preparing my healthy blend of protein shake,and or herbal supplements.Four days out of a five day week Im headed tothe gym to exercise,and scout for health conscious consumers. Also social media is normally apart of my daily marketing routine; and there I do follow up's,leads for potential clients.Being a independent distributor with no over head,means I had to plan,and host product parties as a forum to promote the product line.Being that the better half of the products are prepared either in the blender(home appliance),or by adding water.These events required demonstrations,etc..Also networking with other distributors has aided me in streghthening my client base and contacts.

Pros

Employee discount, whole sale

Cons

seasonal sales, people arent typically concerned about health

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Herbalife. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

1.2K

Women's ratings

4.3Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss

Compare Herbalife with

Popular locations for Independent Distributor in US

Explore similar careers
  • Herbalife
  • Independent Distributor
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?